part 4

EunHae loves forever

p/s;i think i write more story about IU.mianhae T_T here the Hae part..enjoy!!!

*the moment is still in the same days*

*Hyukjae POV*

After Donghae had been interveiwed,he had to send his resume to be selected either he will get the jobs or not. the worker had to be selected by the CEO,Hyukjae.While he looked at the resume,suddenly he saw Hae resume.

"Lee Donghae..nice name.but it is him who try to help me this mornig.haha he is so cute in this picture..aishh what i'm talking about..be serious!hmm..he was from the Mokpo.ohh there is his phone number.I can take it to say thank you for helping me this morning and ..keke~"*evil laugh*after he choose all the workers,finally he got 3 workers which is Donghae,Sungmin and Yesung.

It was a tiring day in the office all day.he went home at 6.00 pm.when he reached home,he saw his appa reading the e-mail on the laptop maybe from his partner from the other company.He has many partner in his bussiness so no wonder he was a well-known man.He went straight to his room because he was so tired and he is still angry with his father for the last incident at the office.

*Donghae POV*

"Hyung.I am so afraid now.what should i do."he ask his Heechul hyung while having their dinner.

"what are so afraid baby Hae.tell me..or do you afraid sleep alone in your room which is near the store?if you afraid for that thing you can sleep with me this night".He talked happily to Hae while smirking at him.

"aishh not that thing hyung.plus i have use to sleep on that room.the thing that i worried and afraid is will i get the jobs hyung?he was so worried and doesn't eat much the food.

"aww don't be like this my baby.i'm sure you will get that jobs.you are educated people right?but maybe you can't get a better jobs due to you financial problem.trust me!i have warned that CEO to choose you.If he don't choose you,i will kick the anchovy..haha.."he laughed at the top of his lung.

"don't say like like hyung.you must not kick him.I thing he is a good man.maybe he is stress at that time.if you kick him,i will not stay here anymore.."he pouted at his hyung and his faced looked sadly.

"alright alright..i will not kick him.i just joked with you.wae you so angry when I said that i want to kick him. Do you like him?haha better you admit it now!"he tease his dongsaeng make his face blushing.

"it's not hyung..no no no!"he continued finishing his food and ignoring his hyung while his mouth pouting.

"alright my baby..don't be like this.i just wanna tease you.don't angry with your hyung okay?"after donghae apologize him,they continue to finishing their food.

p/s:kyaa~hae is blushing when heechul said about Hyukjae..haha the eunhae moment there ;) sorry if it is boring for you..another update Hani Hae^^