IU secrets...

EunHae loves forever

Actually IU don't like Hyukjae.She just want his money and his property.She also prentend to be Hyukjae girlfriend and be nice to him to attract him to like her.She already has another boyfriend but Hyukjae doesn't know her secret and she has promise to her boyfriend to tease and trap Hyukjae.

*suddenly IU's phone ringing*

"yeoboseyo?ahh my jagiya...wae you called me?want to see me this night?alright!!see you soon..muah! At that time she is with her boyfriend.

"who's calling you my sweetheart?your voice are so friendly with the caller."her boyfriend determined to know and he hold IU's hand.

"ohh..it's Hyukjae..my victim.He said that he want to see me this night so i guess i have to see him."with her face a bit guilty.

"bwo??you want to see him?how about our date this night?i've already book our place at the expensive restaurant. can you just cancel for meeting him this night?"he is quite upset and he scold his girlfriend.Suddenly a soft lips located at his cheeks.

"jagiya.i know you mad at me..but you must know that i have to treat him eventhought i don't like him.remember our mission?i have to do this thing for our sake.please understand me.i promise that i will go for a date with you but not tonight..jebal?"IU said sadly while her tears falling on her chubby cheeks..

"gwenchana..i'm sorry for scold you just now.i can't expreess my feeling.i'm so angry with your word..i understand you.please don't cry,my sweetheart?"he said it sadly while wipe his girlfriend cheeck that is flowing with tears.After that they hug each other.

p/s:huhu another boring part..hani this is for you^^i know you are very aeger for the part..hope you like it