EunHae meets^^

EunHae loves forever

When the sunshine rises,heechul and donghae went to the Eun Corp. to find the jobs..Suddenly,a BMW car swoosh in front them.then a handsome boy who wearing a black spectacle went to the office,when he saw the 2 boys,he asked them..

Hyukjae:what are you doing here?

Donghae:we went here to find a job.

Hyukjae:jobs??i think there was no jobs here..unless if you want to be a despatch.haha *he laughed at the top of his lung*

Heechul:hey watch out your words ..what's your problems huh?we went here to find the jobs and not to talk to you here!!

Hyukjae:you call me ?hey i think you talk with a wrong person..you know who i am?i'm the CEO of this company you know?

Heechul:do i care?i only want to see the owner of this company and not you!*he pushed Hyukjae and he fell down*

Donghae:hyung!what are you doing huh?poor this man.don't do to him like this.*he went to help Hyukjae but he refused*

Hyukjae:hey don't touch me!move away..i don't want you to help me..huh!*he woke up and walked into the office*

*Hyukjae POV*

why i mad at him?he just want to help me but why i refused..aishh pabo Hyuk..he such a cute guy and he  has a baby-faced..i hope he can get works here so i can apologized to him and always meet him..ahh why i am talking about?how about my IU?didn't i want to leave her??NOO!!better i called her and meet her at club tonight..

*end of POV*

heechul:such a bad guy..i don't like him..i hate him!!i don't think he is the CEO

Donghae:maybe he is not in a good mood..let us go in this office..

 

p/s:another boring story right?huhu mian because i cannot write an awesome story T_T hope you like it^^