[Vkook] It's gonna be okay,Taetae

BTS DRABBLES

"Taetae ah~" Jungkook enters their shared room with a cake on his hands. "Are you feeling okay? Bang Pd gave me cake." 

Taehyung sat on his bed and look at Jungkook with a small smile on his lips. "You are right in time. I'm hungry. And I missed you."

"I thought a cake would cheer you up." Jungkook giggles softly and gave Taehyung a piece of cake. "Chocolate cake, your favourite."

Taehyung pouts,with his big puppy eyes looking at Jungkook. "Feed me please?" The older of the two says, tilting his head a bit to left, thinking with that action,he would look cuter. well damn,he's cute.

"Such a baby,Taetae hyung." Jungkook shakes his head before started feeding Taehyung. "Jungkook- ah, do you think I'm the reason people hate us?" Taehyung holds his tears and smile sweetly.

"Shh. Who said that. You are perfect." Jungkook places the cake on their study table and pulls the older into a tight and warm hug. "B-but p-people keep bashing me and us. It's n-not fair. It's our hardwork but they accused us doing sajaegi." Taehyung started to cry in Jungkook's comforting arms.

"Everyone worked hard for the album. Is it bad that we win? Why? What's wrong with us?" Taehyung's cries can be heard all over the dorm as he was getting louder. "Why people just can't accept that? I just wanted to win."

The others enters the room quitely and stare at their second youngest. Slowly,Jimin wraps his arms around Taehyung. "shh it's not your fault, Taetae ah. We are sorry that we can't protect you from haters. We are sorry, Taetae"

Rapmonster then said "Haters gonna hate. Don't be upset because of them. We are stronger than that."

Jin smiles and hugged Taehyung as well. "Cutie Taetae, it's not your fault. You have Jungkook,me and the others on your side." 

"We always will support Kim Taehyung. If they says you are bad, them...I don't mean the ual wau but yeah." Suga chuckled. "Bad words,Suga. No curse words in front of my 3 maknaes or I will kill you." Jin huffs, angrily. "such a mom." Suga says in mocking tone and finally Taehyung is laughing.

"Thank goodness,you are laughing." J- Hope smiles and pinched Taehyung's cheeks. "Now he is laughing,so please get out from our room. Thank you very much." Jungkook pouted,not liking the others touching Taehyung. 

"Geez,such a sassy maknae." Jimin sticks his tounge out and walk out from the room and soon, the other left that room as well.

Taehyung and Jungkook end up cuddling on Taehyung's bunk,limbs entangled together.

"Jungkook-"

"Shh,Taehyungie. You are perfect and everything gonna be okay. Believe in me." Jungkook smiles as he caressed Taehyung's cheeks.

"Okay, kookie." Taehyung closes his eyes,slowly dozing off with a smile on his face because he knows everything's gonna be okay like Jungkook said.

 

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: So I freaking can't fall asleep /my stupid ex sends me a picture of food and now i cant sleep since im pretty much hungry rn/ and im upset with those k-netz. Taetae shouldn't be depressed at all because it doesn't suit himl

 

And I enjoy your comments! I've been very depressed and you guys mske me happy. Thank youuuuu