[Yoonmin] I ain't jealous...or maybe i an

BTS DRABBLES

A quick drabble in which yoongi is jealous with jimin keep texting tony. /saw the bts twitter post where tony texted to ask bout places he should visit and this popped out/

 

Yoongi is not jealous,definitely. He is not jealous when his jimin won't cuddle with him. He is not jealous when his lover smiles as he got text from someone. He is not jealous when he heard Jimin talking with someone.....or maybe he is jealous but he is too swag to admit his jealousy.

"Jimin,cuddle with me,babe." Yoongi looks at the younger with his pleading eyes and Jimin chuckles at that because the great and swag Min Yoongi is acting cute in front of him. "Well,hyung...I have something important to do...see ya,my love"

'What's more important than me?' Yoongi lets out a sigh. 'Is he cheating on me." he started to feel insecure as the younger keep avoiding him.

The next day is no better. Jimin keep texting i-don't-know-goddamn-who and always ignoring Yoongi when Yoongi ask him.

"Hyung! Tony is in Seoul. I'm going out to meet him! See you latet,muah Yoongi." Jimin kisses Yoongi's cheeks before he's out from the house.

"Great,just great." Yoongi groans and fall asleep,crying and feeling depressed. 

When he wakes up a few hours later,Jimin is still not home and he's worried. No messages,no phone calls. He feel like crying again. Crying in misery and insecurites and a bit jealousy.

"why other people can spend time with his jimin but not him?" Yoongi thought and it's killing him.

Yoongi is a rapper but he is damn overprotective boyfriend and a crybaby. He just started dating Jimin 3 months ago but Jimin is his whole world already.

Yoongi starts crying again but his cries is muffled by his pillow because he doesn't want the others to hear him. He's swag. After few minutes of crying and letting it all out,he falls asleep again with swollen eyes and stained with tears cheeks.

When Jimin get back home,he is very suprised and worried when he saw Yoongi's swollen eyes. "H-hyung." He shakes the older a bit,in attempt to wake the older up.

"Jimin? Is that you?" Yoongi rubs his eyes and leans on Jimin's chest. "Where have you been?" 

"I've met Tony and lost track of the time." Jimin smiles softly. "Why did you cry,hyung?"

"Because I-I... i felt very insecure just now." Yoongi sighs. "You spend time with others but not with me. I wonder if I am your boyfriend."

"Silly hyung. I'm sorry but I've been busy,trying to save my money." Jimin giggles. He never knew that Yoongi will feel like this when he ignored the older. "Remember the necklace you wanted to buy while we are in America but it's too expensive? Well,I saved some and Tony pays the rest if I promised to be his guide and I did."

Yoongi blushed. So he cried and got jealous over nothing? " you,Park Jimin. You making me like a baby who cried and get jealous over nothing.

"Oh,c'mon. I worked hard to get this necklace so wear it everyday,okay?" Jimin smiles as he gave Yoongi the silver necklace. "T-this is so pretty. You are the reason why I died a little by little,you little ." Yoongi pulled the younger into a kiss as he saw the engravement on the pendant

'MYG♥PJM Forever'