Yoonmin [Only you]

BTS DRABBLES

Knock! knock!

"Come in." Yoongi smiled softly as the younger lay beside him and snuggles into his chest. Jimin wrapped his muscled hands around Yoongi and looking up,giggling to the older.

Jimin always sneak into his room,talking about his love life with Hoseok. Everytime he does,Yoongi felt his heart break to shattered pieces but he can only smile,afraid that the younger will afraid of him.

As they talked,Yoongi's heart cracked again. How jealous he is with Hoseok. He get the someone that he really love but Yoongi just smiled.

"J- Hope never make you mad?" That question slipped out his mouth but then regretting it

"He does. He more closer to Taetae than me." Jimin pouted,a bit of sadness can be hear from his voice and soon he sobbed.

"Jiminnie? Still there?" Yoongi tried to crack a joke as he hugged the younger close to him,kissing the crook of his neck. "Hy-Hyung." Jimin pressed his face into Yoongi's chest and sobbed more.

"Mhmm~"

"I'm jealous."

"With what?"

"Namjoon. You are too close with him." Jimin looked at the older,only to be greeted with the older's stunned face.

"I like you more than Hobi hyung."

"I-I"

"It's okay if you don't like me back. I'm used with it."

Crack. Yoongi was deeply hurt. How could peoples reject Jimin? But he throws his thought away. This time,he will confessed rather than just hugging the younger.

Yoongi looked at Jimin for a few moments before closing the gap between their lips. Jimin's lips was sweet and warm,fits perfectly on Yoongi's plump but cold lips. Jimin's fingers reached the hem of Yoongi's shirt as he tried to keep on the pace. The kiss wasn't sensual and needy. It just a simple kiss,showing how much Yoongi love him and that,Jimin love him back.

"I love you,pabo."

"I love you too,hyung." Jimin smiles as he take Yoongi's hands and entertwined his fingers with the older's.

"Your fingers fit perfectly on mine. You are my only one." Yoongi smiles and he kissed their entertwined fingers. "You are my only one too."

And so on,they fall asleep with fingers still attached together.

6 hours later,they wake up and make out on Yoongi's bed.

7 hours later,the others in group know about their relationship and they accept it with a smile on his face.

10 hours later, they do a party and end up having Jimin drunk,snuggling close into Yoongi's chest.

Jimin always Yoongi's and Yoongi always Jimin's.

_____________________________________________

A/N: Sorry no updates for a month! TT-TT I was busy with school and other fanficts.

So here s Yoonmin. (idk if this drabbles or no) Comment,subscribe and upvoted are very appreciatted.