Yoonmin [Smiles]

BTS DRABBLES

These days,Yoongi felt Jimin's a bit different. After pratice,he will locked his room and come out cheerfully,with a smile on his face. But Yoongi knows. It's a fake smile,not a genuine smile.

"Jiminie~" Yoongi climbed the ladder to Jimin's bunk. He looked at the younger,facing the wall instead of him. "Jimin ah~" Yoongi slowly wrapped his arms around Jimin. "Something's bothering you?"

"No,hyung." Jimin answered,still facing the wall. From his voice,Yoongi knows he been crying for a while. "Jiminie,look at me." Yoongi says,with his soothing and calm voice. "No,hyung." Jimin's voice was hoarse and it pains Yoongi to know his boyfriend is sad.

"Jimin. You know I don't like it when you disobey me. Stop being a whiny little brat and look at me." Yoongi used his annoyed tone eventhough he isn't annoyed but he's worried. Jimin nodded as he turn and look at Yoongi. "Yoongi hyung....." Jimin's eyes was puffy and it's obvious he's been crying. "Jiminie,what's wrong?" Yoongi kissed Jimin's eyes softly and pull the younger closer.

"I'm tired. Of being teased and bullied. Peoples keep teasing me about I have no jams and I'm a pabo. And I'm so sick with peoples that say I'm untalented,ugly,fat.. Saying that I shouldn't have debut. My parts always got deducted and given to Jungkook. I'm tired." Jimin starts crying as he hugged Yoongi tightly.

"Park Jimin. You are awesome,baby. You are perfect. You're not ugly,fat and untalented. You are cute,chubby talented little whiny kid that owned by me. Who cares if you have no jams and dumb? I still love you. And who cares if your parts deducted? I rather you don't sing at all so no one else except me will hear your sweet like honey voice. When you tired,come to me. I'll be your place to rest,your own place." Yoongi smiles as he ruffles Jimin's hair.

"Yoongi ah. You are the best boyfriend ever." Jimin giggles as he pecked the older's lips softly. "No. I'm not the best but you are. You changed my whole life. I used to be cold to peoples and I never thought I will smile. And the reason for my smile is you." Yoongi hugged Jimin tightly,till the younger suffocated.

"Yooongiiii,too tight too tight." Jimin whined and struggled to loosen the hug. "Oh? Sorry,baby." Yoongi loosens his hug and smiles at Jimin. "Yoongi~ah. Thanks." Jimin giggled softly as he looked at the older. "My baby Jimin is back? " Yoongi smiles like a proud dad and kissed the younger.

"Yesheu~Baby Jimin is back." Jimin kissed back and yawns. "I'm sleepy. Daddy,are you going to sleep here again?" Jimin faked a pout as he look at the older. "Of course yes. I can't sleep without you." Yoongi laughed. "Your own bed is below though." "Whatever,I'm sleeping here. With you." Yoongi hugged Jimin tightly and both of them cuddled together.

The next morning,Yoongi can see that Jimin is himself again and no more fake smiles. Only real smiles. The smiles that make Yoongi fallen into him.

_____________________________________________

A/N: I got this idea while listening Epik High's Don't Hate Me. But the thing is....This doesn't even related to the lyrics xD So whaddya think?