> He who looks like Him

Another Him

"A Sewol ferry reported sinking on April 16, 2014. So far rescuers reports 25 people killed, 179 survived and 270 people missing.
Chronology of the sinking begins when the ship tilted slowly when it begans to departed from the inland sea to the southwest coast of South Korea "


"Oh God i hope that 270 missing soon to be found alive." Mother Comments when she heard the news, "The victims mostly a high school students who take a vacation to Jeju. What a tragic, "
Minhee stops eating after she heard her mother, "Jakkaman umma, what’s the name of that ferry?"
"A ferry which carrying 470 passengers," the mother replied, "A Sewol ferry,"
Minhee automatically sat in front of the TV and pay attention to the names of victims who have survived, "Umma ..... Youngjae boarded in this ship!" Said Minhee rush to her room changed clothes and took the car keys, bolted to the southwest coast.
"Excuse me, is there a passenger named Choi Youngjae? Please let me know right away," said Minhee to the rescue team while tightly held her hands. Jebal Youngjae -ah .... Please tell me you're safe and okay, ask Minhee.
"There are no names that you mentioned, Once again we apologize," said the rescue team, made ​​Minhee loses her logic and temper.
"How could he’s not found?! He never sat in the boat, he always on the balcony to photograph scenery!" yell Minhee, "I'll look it up if you do not manage to find him. "
Minhee ran to the edge of the sea, seeing that boat soon sank completely, "Youngjae-ah .... Choi Youngjae!" She yelled and almost jumped into the sea, but the people stopped her.
"Agasshi what you're doing, you could die!" said the people, "Moreover, rescue teams are still in operation and you'll bother them. Did you lose your mind?!"
"He's my fiancee, we promise to get married next month and he cant be like this!" Said Minhee frustrated, broke into tears accept the fact that her fiancee’s body wasn’t found, "Youngjae-ahhh... Youngjae-ah andwaeeeeee!!!"

***

"Agasshi .... Gwenchanaseyo?? "
Minhee open her eyes and unknowingly hit the person in front of her, making both surprised. "Choisonghaeyo it wasnt on purpose!" she said frantically.
"Um well it's okay." That namja’s figure becomes more clearly in Minhee’s eyes, a figure who looks like Youngjae .... But his voice aren’t him.
"That was very dangerous agasshi," say that namja, "Dont you know that running into the sea without the ability to swim would kill yourself? Are you attempting to suicide?"
"Em... no..... by the way where am i?" Minhee asked, her head suddenly in pain and she feels a bandage wrapped her forehead,  "Did my head hit something?"
"I dont know .... You dive too deep, I've seen the wound when I lift you. "that namja explaining, " Tell me your name and what hotel did you staying at? 'll Take you there,"
Minhee try to remember, "Oh no I think I forget it, em .... My name is Minhee, Yoon Minhee. "
His eyes widened for a few seconds, then he checked another wound in Minhee’s body, "Where do you live? Did you come here with a tour group?"
"I'm from Seoul and .... It seems so but I couldnt remember it," said Minhee confused.  "I think my brain were shock due to the big waves~"
"Why all of a sudden you dive like that?" asked him. I think he’s a coast guard that helped me, said Minhee’s mind then read the name emblazoned on his wetsuit, "JB?"
"That's my nickname but my real name is Jaebum, why?" He asked then realized something, "Oh right, there's my name in this wetsuit hahaha~"
JB check the bandages once again, "The blood keeps flowing, it looks like the bandage should be changed. Would you mind? " Said JB suddenly stand and change the bandage, the salty smell of the sea bursting in Minhee’s nose and somehow makes her heart pounding.
"Choisonghaeyo .... The Female guards were off this week, it was just me and 3 other namja who in charge of maintaining the beach. Im a student in a medical university so I know a little bit about the first aid." explain JB,"So .... Where’s the hotel you're staying at?"
"Molla, I think it would be better if I stay here." Says Minhee, "I got 5 days tour so you have time to find my group."
"Haahhaha Micheosseo? There isnt any visitors who want to sleep here, It's just a tents for emergency matter," said JB laughed lightly, " Em .... How about staying in my house? I can cook and there are many rooms, you can stay until I find your group. "
"I will be a burden to you." Said Minhee hesitate.
"Gwenchana, I stayed with some friends of mine but they rarely go home. So literally i live alone." JB replied, "It’s okay to stay in your room later when going out makes you anxious."
"Well, thank you .... Jaebum-sshi. "Answer Minhee after the bandage has been changed,"So ... how long do I have to wait? "
JB looked at his watch, "Maybe a few more hours, Im still on duty till the afternoon. So... wait for me~" he said softly, "Since your condition’s getting better, would you like to excuse me? I have many things to do."
Minhee nodded slowly, still smelling the scent of sea water and sand that stick in her nose which was very close to JB’s body; a divers and medical students who simultaneously saving Minhee from the waves that almost took her life.

***

"Ah ... so hungry, what should we eat?" Said JB after they reach home, "The Rice is ready, so what should I cook?"
"What about soup? evening meal match with soup, it warms the stomach." suggest Minhee, JB nodded and prepare the ingredients for cooking. After left for 30 minutes JB back with a steaming pot of soup.
"That looks good, let's eat." ask Minhee who didnt hesitate to take the food and ate it with relish, JB stunned to see the behavior of a woman he just knew a couple hours ago
"Sorry ... you must have been very hungry because I didnt buy you lunch," said JB as he continued eating, "So ... what's your favorite food? Maybe I could cook it every day. "
"I think all the delicious dishes are the dish which made ​​with a genuine heart." Answer Minhee still chewing. JB nodded slowly still stunned by Minhee’s big appetite.
"Hey eat slowly, you could chokes," said JB bring water for Minhee, "Tomorrow I'm off so if you want to go for a walk I could accompany you."
Minhee shook his head, "I want to have some rest, I've often gone on vacation to Jeju."
"Then why go back?" JB asked curiously, "Did you love Jeju that much?"
Minhee stop eating and put her spoon slowly, "....... Molla, I guess I have to do something here. but I dont remember."
JB aware of her changed mood and the atmosphere becomes awkward, they were silent and busy eating and washing the dishes without chatter.
"Good night," said JB before Minhee entering her room and she gives him a smile. JB decided to sleep in the TV room today, his mind drifting in thought
Is she the woman who was talking about? ask JB’s mind, everything seems to fit with what I'm observed before. So what should i do?

 

 

Babo-ya ..... you’re easily to get lost in a crowd, hold my arm tightly when we walk arasseo?


"Yak Minhee -sshi, hey!" Call JB cracks Minhee’s daydream, "What are you doing?? I call you many times you know..? "
"Oh sorry I was looking at the cosmetics store." explain Minhee who’s actually being catapulted her mind back to the past.
"Babo .... you could have lost in this crowd." Protest JB flicked Minhee’s forehead softly, " From now hold my arm tightly when we walk, arasseo? "
 Minhee stunned when her hand pulled by JB to hold his burly arm, why that words seems similar to Youngjae’s word? I’ve not mistaken that word right? That word always spoken by Youngjae, said Minhee’s mind who following JB’s movements wherever he goes.
"Em ..... sorry for my rude attitude," JB start a conversation, "I saw you often daydream and that make could make you get lost, you’re still under my responsibility until you get back to the tour group that brought you here."
Minhee nodded, her heart felt a strange thrill every time she saw her arm locked with JB’s. The scent of fresh sea water were burst out from that namja, make Minhee almost intoxicated and shook her head repeatedly.
"Jaebum-sshi .... What’s your motivation to study in medical school?" ask Minhee, she was confused by what she’s uttered on that namja.
"It’s a long story, maybe you should stay longer in Jeju if I tell you." Jokes JB, "What about yours, you never tell me anything since 3 days ago. Are you still in college or graduate? "
"If I tell, you might have to come with me back to Seoul," said Minhee witty.
"No problem hehe ~" JB replied and soon realized that yeoja’s expression changed a bit. "Em .... Is there something wrong? "
Minhee shook his head managing her expression, "By the way where are we going?" asked her changing the conversation.
"Let’s see....," said JB who suddenly grab Minhee’s hand and ran, "I'll introduce you to my favorite place."
They came to the rink with a large swimming pool with the clear water like a crystal, Minhee surprised and hid her face behind JB’s back. "Why did you bring me here?"
"This place were my playground since in high school, this is where I learned to dive." Says JB, "I think you’re not good at swimming so I will teach you the basics today, I also bought you clothes." He said then took out the short sleeve and leggings from his bag, Minhee’s face slowly blushed realizing that JB didnt understand that buying clothes for the opposite is a sensitive issue.
"Wae? You hate the color? " ask JB.
"Aniiya," Minhee replied nervously, "So .... where should I changed? "
JB pointed to a room not far from the entrance, "We meet here in 10 minutes okay?"

 

Minhee’s heart beating faster and faster as her body getting closer to the water, fleeting memories rotated back in her mind so that Minhee do is clench her ​​hands and closed her eyes in fear
"Gwenchana .... I'll help you, I will teach you so you wont drown when dealing with the waves. "JB take Minhee's hand without hesitate and helped her get into the pool, Minhee still holding him very tight because Youngjae’s shadow appeared again in her eyes.
"Trust me...... so please relax your grab Minhee-sshi." JB cracks Minhee’s anxiety, he puts Minhee’s hands in his neck so her position is in his back. "All you have to do is paddle the water with your feet. Kaja, you surely can ... "
Minhee nodded, Youngjae’s shadow disappeared and she obeyed JB’s word every time he’s teaching. "Look I didnt help you swim, You paddle the water with your feet and now you've been able to float yeyyyy~~"
"Jinjja?" Minhee asked incredulously, JB slowly release the grip and sure enough .... Minhee were able to float and paddle properly after JB gave some lessons for an hour. "Jaebum-sshi I can do this! Gomawoyoooo ~ jinjja go .... "
Minhee suddenly silent when she realized JB was very close and she’s almost hug him, that yeoja’s heart beating with a strange rhythm again. "Em .... So ... is lesson over yet? "
JB shook his head with a sweet smile, "Let's try to a deeper place to make your ability to swim getting better, I'll help you."

 

"Let's go to a deeper place, I'll help you take it ~"


Youngjae voice sounded again in her eardrum and rotated back memories of the time when they were swimming at the beach, Minhee who couldn’t swim hanging over Youngjae’s shoulders and laughing happily. At that time they were in vacation, that was really fun but sad at the same time ..