5

Holiday Resort

Fei was getting dressed for the day. Her sister was sat on the bed waiting, suddenly she gasped.

"What's that?!"

"What's what?" Fei asked, confused.

"That!" The younger sister said, pointing to a hickey on Fei's neck.

Fei went to the mirror and her eyes widened as soon as she saw it. It was huge.

"...It's a bite of some sort." Said Fei.

"No it's not! You're going to die! I'm going to tell dad!" The sister said.

Fei grabbed her quickly before she could escape.

"Don't tell anyone." Fei said seriously. "I'm not going to die. If you tell anyone, that other girl that I talk to is going to come after you and take your ponies."

The young girl gasped. "I won't tell anyone! I swear on my life!"

"Good." Said Fei, and she carried on getting dressed.

When Fei and her sister went to meet up with their parents, they went for a walk around the town. On their way around, Fei saw Jia sat on her own watching the boats. Fei waited for her parents and sister to disappear, then she walked over.

"Jia." Fei said softly, sitting next to Jia.

"Oh.. Hello." Said Jia, wrapping her arms around Fei. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." Fei said, snuggling close to Jia. "Where are your family?"

Jia shrugged. "They went off somewhere without me."

"I see.." Fei mumbled.

Jia leant closer and started to kiss Fei's neck slowly. Fei groaned slightly and wiggled away.

"What's up?" Jia asked, frowning.

"Last time you did that, you left something.." Fei sighed. "My sister saw."

"Oh. You know, you can just cover it with makeup." Said Jia. "That's what I did with mine. How visible is yours? Wait no. Don't answer that. I can see it already. Come with me." Said Jia, standing up.

They went back to Jia's hotel room.

"Why are we here?" Fei asked.

"Sit down." Said Jia, pointing to her bed.

Fei did as she was told. Jia got some makeup out and started to try and cover up the mark on Fei's neck, but she got distracted and started undressing Fei instead.

"Jia, what are you doing?" Fei asked, blushing a bit.

"My family won't be back for a while.." Jia mumbled, pushing Fei down and climbing on top of her. "I want to-"

Fei stopped her from saying any more with a passionate kiss.

 

A few hours later, Fei and Jia were both sleeping in Jia's bed. They didn't hear the door open because they were both too tired. Jia's brother sat on his bed and stared at the two figures cuddling together in the bed.

"Jia, who's that? Jia? Are you alive? Jia? Jia! Wake up Jia!" Jia's younger brother yelled.

Jia opened her eyes and stared at him. "Get out."

"But this is my roo-"

"Just go wait in the bathroom then!" Jia growled.

Jia's brother walked into the bathroom and locked himself in. She turned to Fei who was still fast asleep and . Carefully, Jia sat Fei up and dressed her then dressed herself. She lay Fei back down on the bed and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Can I come out now?" Jia's brother asked.

"Yeah." Said Jia.

The small boy came out and looked over at Fei. "Who is she?"

"That's Fei. She wasn't feeling well and her room was locked so she came back here with me." Said Jia.

"Why is she sleeping in your bed?" Jia's brother asked, confused.

"Because I said she could." Jia said.

"What's that mark?" Jia's brother asked.

"What mark?" Jia asked, frowning.

"That one you have there." Said Jia's brother, pointing to where Jia's collarbone was, then he looked over at Fei. "She has one too!"

"Oh.. It's.. It's just a bite from an insect. It must've bitten us both." Said Jia awkwardly.

There was movement from Fei. She stretched and opened her eyes and looked at the two.

"...I'm sorry. I should go back to my room." Fei said, standing up quickly.

"No, you should stay here since you're sick." Said Jia, making Fei sit down again.

Jia's brother looked at the two, slightly amused, then he took something out from under his bed and left.

"My brother won't tell anyone, don't w-" Jia started, then the door swung open and her parents entered.

"MENG JIA!"

"...Oops." Jia said.