4

Holiday Resort

It was the evening and Jia's family had arrived at the holiday resort yesterday. Jia wanted some time alone on the beach when she heard a voice calling her name.

"Jia!" The voice called.

Jia turned around and saw a tall girl running towards her. She recognised her instantly. It was Fei.

"Fei!" Jia stood up, hugging the taller girl tightly.

After they had a long hug, they sat down together on the rocks.

"It's been a while." Said Jia, looking up at Fei, her fringe almost completely covering her eyes.

"It has.." Fei said quietly.

There was a small silence. Jia's hand slid down to Fei's hand and she held it tightly. Fei didn't seem to mind and also held Jia's hand. They sat together enjoying the scenery when Fei felt a sudden urge to kiss Jia. The mood felt right, everything was perfect, so Fei took her chance. She turned Jia's head slowly and started to move in. For some reason, Jia didn't resist. She let Fei kiss her, and actually kissed back. The kiss turned passionate and they wrapped their arms around each other. It was when they heard a loud yell that they pulled away and saw Fei's parents and younger sister. Fei got up quickly.

"..I'm sorry.." Jia sighed.

"Wait outside my hotel room at midnight. It's number 128." Said Fei, then she walked over to her parents who started screaming at her and took her away.

Jia stayed on the rocks, thinking about what had just happened. She realised that she'd missed Fei so much because she loved her. She wanted to be with Fei forever. This overwhelming feeling of love made Jia burst into tears. She went back to her hotel room and luckily her brother wasn't there. She climbed into bed and fell asleep, setting her alarm for ten minutes to midnight then went to sleep.

 

The hours passed quickly. Fei sat in her hotel room in the dark so she wouldn't wake her sister up. She checked the time. Midnight. Then there was a small knock at the door. She went to answer it and it was Jia.

"We can't talk here." Fei whispered.

They walked out of the hotel and went to the children's play area like they did the first time and sat on the roof of the structure together.

"You know, I don't think we're meant to be here. What if they lock the gates?" Jia asked.

Fei shrugged. "Then we'll just stay here. I believe we have some unfinished business to attend to."

Jia giggled and they started to kiss again. Soon they climbed back into the structure near the slide to have more privacy as they tore each other's clothes off. They heard the gates being locked but they didn't care, they were too obsessed with being together and doing what they were doing. They lay together after getting dressed again, keeping each other warm by hugging each other under Jia's massive coat.

"I guess this makes us official then?" Jia asked.

Fei nodded. "Yep. We'll definitely have to visit each other now."

"I'll visit you then first." Said Jia. "Since my parents don't care."

"I'll probably have a house of my own soon, so I'll send you my address." Said Fei, this time they had actually remembered to give each other their numbers.

Jia snuggled close to Fei and closed her eyes. "I'm so sleepy.."

"Sleep then, I'll keep you warm." Said Fei.

Eventually, the two of them fell asleep. It was the sound of the gate that woke Jia up, which made her wake Fei up.

"We can leave..." Jia mumbled quietly, sitting up.

Fei groaned, sitting up too. "My back is killing me..."

They went down the slide and left through the gates, then gave each other a goodbye kiss and went to their hotel rooms and pretended they'd been there all night.