"Are you really asking me to touch your in the middle of the road?”

The Trash Can's Boy

Luhan didn’t know what was worse. Having the view, due to the newly made hole, of Sehun’s underwear that snuggled perfectly his ; or, like the view was right now, having Sehun in front of him with his suit vest tied around his hips, –which looked ridiculous by the way-, the sleeves of his button up shirt rolled up and the first two buttons of his shirt ed, making it possible to see part of his chest. Either way, the view for Luhan was obscene and he had to fan himself internally, not really sure the fan boy inside of him could handle so much iness in such a short period of time.

“So what are we doing now?” Sehun asked excitedly, apparently oblivious to Luhan’s state as he looked at him.

 The younger had decided earlier as he was rolling the sleeves of his shirt, all happy that they escaped from a window like in the movies but without it being staged, that it should be the ‘Breaking the Rules Night. Luhan, way too engrossed by the view in front of him had just dumbly nodded; not really realizing what he was getting himself into.

“Well, I actually didn’t think that far,” Luhan pinched his lips, his expression mirrored by Sehun upon the revelation, before the elder quickly recovered, a big smile splattered on his lips. “We should go and buy ice cream!”

At the suggestion, Sehun’s eyes shone bright and he smiled, nodding eagerly. Luhan should have maybe guessed at that time that it probably wasn’t that much of a good idea to get ice cream. But all he could see was the other smile, blinding all his common sense.

_____

Luhan wished he had known that ice cream turned Sehun into an hyperactive mess. A beautiful hyperactive mess, he realized, watching Sehun finished the last of his ice cream cone, a smile on his lips.

“You know,” Sehun started after swallowing the last of his cone, looking at the other. “I wish all the food I ate would go somewhere else besides my .”

Luhan chocked on his saliva, cheeks pink as he looked surprised at Sehun.

“But I mean, at least now I have a really big and soft . Here feel it,” he proposed tapping his .

The elder was sure he was now bright red, stuttering, looking away then at Sehun’s face before looking down at his then back up, at loss of words.

“Are you really asking me to touch your in the middle of the road?” He finally settled on, watching as Sehun blinked slowly, not answering. Luhan was thinking that maybe it had caused the younger to reflect on his suggestion, but he forgot that really quickly as he saw Sehun pulled down the mask Luhan had bought for him so that he wouldn’t be recognizable, revealing a smirk on his lips.

“Are you then saying that in private you will?”

_____

Sehun panted, resting his head against Luhan’s shoulder, trying to catch his breath.

“That was… Wow. I wasn’t expecting that,” he confessed, briefly closing his eyes as Luhan wrapped his arms around his waist, trying to get comfortable.

“Me neither,” the elder admit, his voice shaking, also trying to catch his breath. “But it was…  Really mind-blowing.”

 Sehun backed away slightly, his back immediately getting into contact with the wall behind him as he locked eyes with Luhan, the latter smiling as he let his arms fall from around Sehun’s waist.

“I think we got rid of him,” Luhan whispered, referencing to the guard because of who they had to hide in this way too small alley after a run for their life. They had went to the closed public park , had unintentionally fallen asleep, and if it wasn’t for the fact that Luhan had a really light sleep, they would have probably been caught by the guard doing his night checkup. As soon as he heard a noise followed by the light from a torch, Luhan had quickly shaken awake the other, and they started running, hearing behind them the yelling of the guard.

Sehun nodded in approval, not breaking the eye contact. “I should probably go,” he said, although not moving, biting on his bottom lip.

“I should probably go also,” Luhan started, looking away as he debated if he should thank the other for the night, but the actor beat him to it.

“Thank you for tonight. It was the most fun I had in a while. See you again, hopefully, Luhan.”

The elder nodded quickly, a blush on his cheeks as he started walking out of the alley, his heart beating crazily at the realization that Sehun had remember his name from their first meeting. He quickly stopped when he was close to exiting, turning around to yell out to Sehun his cell phone’s number, not taking the time to look at the other expression as he ran away.

_____________________________________________________________

A.N: I'm so sorry for the time it took for me to post this. >< I was really conflicted while writing his chapter so it took a while before I was happy with how my ideas were developped but I feel like it still sounds awkward? Yes, no, maybe, who cares? Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this. ^^ I'd love to know your thoughts.