"Strawberry car freshener scent boy"

The Trash Can's Boy

“Look at that!” Baekhyun screeched next to Luhan’s ear, causing him to look up at the younger, already feeling annoyed by whatever the other will tell him. “Oh flipping Sehun recommended our advertisement studio.”

Luhan sighed internally, blocking the other’s future words in his head. His day had been so well so far just five minutes before he was done with his shift but of course, he should have knew something like a reminder of what happened two days ago was going to come up. He had passed that night of embarrassment, two days ago, trying to avoid Sehun, all the confidence he had in him earlier gone, ducking when he’ll catch sign of the other, hiding his face, walking quickly past him. Well, just in brief, trying not to be seen again. But he knew that with the apple tree car freshener scent he had rubbed all over him, it was pretty difficult not to know when he was around.

 “He said, he had one of the funniest experiences in his life before the recording of the advertisement,” Baekhyun was still paraphrasing the interview, “and due to that, he was able to know that car freshener actually make long lasting and powerful body perfume.”

“What?” Luhan blinked at that. He also thought that he had faintly smelled strawberry scent car freshener, the other scent Baekhyun had proposed to him, but had quickly dismissed it. Of course the other would choose strawberry, it make a nice rhyme with Sehunnie.

“That’s a pretty bad one.” The younger quickly said.

He had thought out loud. Luhan blushed. “What.”

“What.”

“I have to go. I have a date,” he quickly said, standing up, taking his back before almost running to the outside door, not catching the whistle of Baekhyun after his announcement.

_____

This was a shame, Luhan thought, looking at the guy sitting in front of him. He was really tall, well built, and his smile, although way too big, was pretty cute. He’ll be perfect, only if he wasn’t such… A creep? Luhan himself didn’t know if that was the right word to describe the other boy. Chanyeol, his name was. He had invited him in a really fancy dinner, with good food, good wine, only if he could also add good company.

“And would you say Baekhyun likes it all shaved or all-natural?” He wiggled his eyebrows. Luhan grimaced. Creep, was definitely the right word.

“I’m just trying to, like I told you earlier; make sure I don’t get anything wrong if I start a relationship with him.”

Luhan grimaced again, looking around him. Could someone just save him? That’s when he noticed the restroom. Why hadn’t he thought about that earlier?

“I’m going to the restroom really quickly.” He said, already standing up, Chanyeol’s stare following him.

“Oh, okay. When you’ll come back we could finish my questions,” he smiled, tapping the notebook next to him.

So cute but oh so disturbing, Luhan lamented, nodding briefly as he quickly walked in direction of the restroom. He sure as hell wasn’t coming back out there.

“Oh goodness,” he exclaimed, resting his forehead against one of the wall of the restroom that was as fancy as the restaurant. “What have I done to-,” he continued as he turned around at the sound of the restroom’s door opening, his eyes doubling their size as he made eye contact with someone he hoped he wasn’t going to see again.

“Trash can boy,” the other greeted, clearly amused.

“Strawberry car freshener scent boy,” Luhan finally answered after the shock of seeing Sehun again and that he recognized him, was gone.

Sehun laughed, resting his back against the bathroom wall next to Luhan, briefly closing his eyes. Although the other one was surprised, the proximity didn’t bother him, on the contrary making him fan boy internally. He was so close to his favorite actor. He smelled like heaven just like Luhan had thought he would. And his hair, it looked so soft, just like in the movies. If he just raised his-

“What are you doing here,” Sehun finally asked, cutting the other train of thoughts.

“Oh.” Luhan blinked, trying to regain his normal train of thoughts. “I’m trying to escape. You?”

“Same.”

Luhan slowly nodded, looking around them, before noticing a window, a light smile appearing on his lips.

“Well, let’s escape then.”

_____

“This window is way too ing small,” Sehun complained, hanging half in and half out of the window, Luhan trying to pull him completely out.

“It’s just your that is way too ing big.”

Sehun scoffed. Luhan pulled harder. They both heard the unmistakable sound of fabric ripping.

_____________________________________________________________

A.N: This is almost over. 2-4 chapters of Luhan and Sehun crazy adventures to go and then the end. I hope you're still enjoying this :) Don't hesitate to let me know what you think.