"Well, welcome to the party, I'm your host, Luhan."

The Trash Can's Boy

It was simple : look for the watch, take it, and quickly get out of the bin, Luhan repeated for the umpteenth time to himself. 

He took a deep breath, never hating his job as an assistant more than right now, before climbing with some difficulty into the depth of that huge trash can, the smell that welcomed him once he was in, slightly taking him aback.

He tried really hard not to focus on it as he started opening one at the time the trash bags, grimacing as he dipped his hands into them and touched unidentified objects, looking for that stupid watch.

The research wasn't going so well, he noticed an hour later as he looked at the bags he had already opened with no sign of the watch, his hands sweaty, sticky and smelling from all the things he had touched. He groaned, deciding that he wasn't paid well enough to do this as he tried to climb back out, failing without much surprise. His hands were way too sticky, his shoes way too slippery and the bin's walls too tall from the inside for him to be able to climb back out. Well... Seems like he was stuck in there, he groaned, sitting on one of the trash bag he hadn't opened yet. He briefly closed his eyes, hoping someone will come by just as a half-empty bubble tea landed just next to him, making him let out a cry of indignation followed by a loud,

"There's people in here, be more careful!"

Luhan really wasn't expecting someone to look into the trash bin, so it was with a surprised expression that he met the stranger of the bubble tea, which was just as surprised as him if his raised eyebrows was something to go by.

"Hum... What are you doing there?" The other asked as Luhan tried to discerned what the looked like, his sunglasses and the sun behind him not really allowing him to do so.

"What do you think? Just relaxing, obviously," he said after a moment, rolling his eyes. He watched as he other shook his head, and then he wasn't there anymore.

"Hey, wait!" Luhan said loud enough as he realized the other was his only chance to get out of here, sighing in relief as he saw again the half covered face of the younger. "Could you help me out of here, please...?"

He scoffed. "Why should I? I thought you were just relaxing."

"If you help me, I'll forever be thankful to you because it'll prevent me from eating anything from here. I've been there for way too long and I'm really hungry," he sighed, making the other grimaced at the statement.

Without much hesitation, the latter hold his hand out, Luhan immediately taking it in his, trying to pull him out. But, being on his tiptoes, he quickly lost his balance, the weight of the elder making him fall into the bin also; right over the bubble tea he had previously trash, wetting his pants.

"Well, welcome to the party, I'm your host, Luhan," he said in an exaggerated happy manner, owning him, he was sure, a harsh glare from the younger as he stood up, looking at the trash's tall wall.

"We need to get out of here. It smells really bad..."

"Wow, thank you, captain obvious."

 

 

---------

Hello there,  I hope you enjoyed this first chapter? Good idea so far, or just not at all?