"I have some car freshener I just bought. It might help with the smell."

The Trash Can's Boy

"But on the bright side, all of those trashes are free food," Luhan said after watching the other failed once again at lifting himself out of the bin, trying to brighten the mood. It has already been, he was sure, more than an hour since they were stuck inside here, the sun starting to settle down.

"Do you ever shut up?" The other groaned, annoyed, making Luhan shrugged slightly as he rested his back against one of the trash's wall, the smell disturbingly not bothering him anymore.

"You know," the elder started again after a moment of silence, "I believe there's this love story between me and trash cans," he said, watching the other sigh as he readjust his sunglasses he hadn't took off at least once since they were here. "When I was four, I actually fell into one too. That's how it all started," he said dreamily as he wipe off an invisible tear, his other hand on his heart.

"This will be the stupidest death ever... I can't believe I got myself into this," the younger whined, ignoring him. 

"I know, it's my fault. I'm sorry," Luhan apologized sincerely, not looking at the other.

"No need to apologize. I wanted to help anyway."

Luhan was already opening his mouth to let out a new 'on the bright side', just as a ring tone interrupted him, making him frown. He looked at the other, who was looking back at him, a frown also on his face. Luhan patted his pockets, his eyes widening as he pulled out his phone, not even having thought of the fact that he had it.

"You had your phone this whole goddamn time?!"

_____

"Luhan, where have you been? Do you know since how- Wow! What's that smell?" Baekhyun, who was another assistant, exclaimed, covering his nose with his hand, just making Luhan rolled his eyes.

"In case you forgot, you forced me to go and look for our boss' watch... In the trash..." He shook his head, briefly looking around them for the boy who was trapped with him in the trash can, having enter together the building because apparently he also worked there.

"Oh," Baekhyun said, pursing his lips. "The boss already found his watch. It was actually just on his wrist."

Luhan briefly closed his eyes, rage boiling in him.

"But about that smell..." Baekhyun continued pensively, ignoring the other's state, before clapping his hands as he found the solution to the problem. "I have some car freshener I just bought. Maybe if you rub it on you it might help with the smell. Let me go and find it for you. Don't move!"

Chewing on his bottom lip as he decided to wait, Luhan couldn't help but noticed the people that were scrunching their nose in disgust as they passed by, like he already didn't knew he was smelling bad.

And as if this wasn't enough of a bad day -while he was half day dreaming of a really warm and bubbly good bath waiting for Baekhyun to come back- Luhan caught sign of the guy he was with in the trashcan, and without his glasses, it was so easy for him to identify who the guy was. None other than Oh Sehun, one of the trendiest actor of the moment. 

 

Embarrassing himself in front of his actor crush:  Done.

_____________________________________________________________