Grens New Tattoo

A Fated Adventure

Gren quietly entered the dorm, making sure to go the extra mile of shutting the door as softly as she could before tip toeing through the dorm. It was late and in her mind the members were undoubtedly asleep.

Well that was until Rina flipped on the living room light.

Gren jumped, clutching her heart as it skipped a beat from fright. Looking surprised at her member, her leader, Gren knew she was dead. Or worse. Caught. If it had been Lessa she wouldn't have worried, the little geek knew how to keep shut and keep secrets. Rina? No way in hell. 

ing perfect.

Rina covered as she yawned, it being the only sound either of them had made since Gren had arrived. Gren was positive she could hear Lessa sleeping, her almost inaudible snoring being heard in such silence.

They stared at eachother, Gren waiting for Rina to make a move, comment on the bandage on her shoulder, anything. Rina was waiting for Gren to start her babbling, for her to try to explain. Sighing Rina stood, walking over to Gren and patting Grens tense shoulder. 

"Goodnight." Was all Rina said before she was going to the room she had to herself, Lessa waiting in her and Grens room completely oblivious and deep in dream land. 

Letting out a breath of relief Gren headed to the bathroom first, brushing her teeth and doing her normal routine before peeling away the bandage to examine the mark that would now be on her skin forever. Gren was 22, an adult, she could do whatever she wanted. Plus her image was being a bad rocker chick, a tattoo only supported that image. But it was for sure that her ceo would have her head, but yet she still hoped they'd let her off easy as always.

Taking one last glance at herself she smiled at the mark, it being their initials connected together in a curvy old fashioned writing that anyone would find appealing. She'd made her decision and it was permanent, nothing to do about it now. 

After rebandaging herself she went to her shared room, changing carefully into her black oversized night shirt and navy blue shorts before climbing into her bottom bunk.

Looking up at the bunk that her fellow member and friend was currently sleeping on she thought about their trainee days and about how far they came, especially Lessa who was finally breaking out of her shell. Everyday they learned something new about her. Like the fact that she was actually funny, a bit sassy, and talked really loud and fast when excited making it almost impossible to understand her. Not to mention that she had a bunch of great ideas for music videos. 

Then her thoughts detoured on how Lessa could be a producer or director like her brother when she got older and moved on from performing on a stage. With that new topic Gren could see Rina becoming a model or a designer, her drive and style probably going to make it easy for her to do such things. Hell Rina could even work for Lessa's aunt and perhaps even be her successor since Lessa, her only niece, had no intention of going in that direction.

Where would she go?

The only things she was even half decent as was singing and repairing cars. She'd probably go back to the states and go back to her job as her father's assistant in the grease monkey business. While Lessa and Rina would undoubtedly have successful futures, they were always the fans favorites and Lessa practically had it made with her parents being who they were, she would just continue her boring old life and go back home. 

Shaking her head she pushed those thoughts away, she shouldn't dwell on the future nor the past. All she needed at the moment was sleep. Gently touching the bandage she smiled, and drifted off where Rina and Lessa were currently spending their time.

---

When the girls awoke it was by their brother group, who was famous for making surprise visits. Only this time they didn't come alone. But with a camera crew filming for their new Vixx Diary season. Of course none of the girls really minded.

Well except for Lessa and Gren. Lessa was forced to awaken even though she didn't have a schedule until 3 o'clock for a variety show she was appearing on with none other than Leo himself. Gren was irked because that meant she had to hurry to make her new tattoo unseeable from every angle which she succeeded with a hooded sweatshirt and plenty of make up.

While Lessa lay in bed the boys and Rina tried to coax her out of her bed, making her whine and even kick at them. She didn't care if she hurt them, sleep was more important then one of them gaining damage by being kicked in the face. Eventually they had to call Leo, who was undoubtedly her favorite member even though she denied it. Most people knew she'd do almost anything Leo asked her, and Leo vice versa. It was extremely sweet in all of the fans opinions, making them the most shipped duo.

Unlike s who called for her and tried to get her to climb out of bed herself Leo just picked her up and carried her to the couch much to her disapproval. Gren just stayed on the sidelines, watching them with a amused smile as the crazy mess before her unraveled.

As always N and Rina started breakfast, making enough for nine people and more. Leftovers would be for the crew.

But Grens eyes were focused on Leo and Lessa, how she had her side and how Leo was sitting crosslegged next to her as they exchanged a small conversation. Lessa was obviously half asleep, most of her words probably not making sense as she tended to let her Mandarin native tongue mix with Korean and Japanese when sleepy enough. But by the way Lessa was moving her lips Gren could guess that a bit of English was slipping in as well. Poor Leo. 

Gren almost laughed as she watched sleepy Lessa poke Leo's nose, it following her with saying "Boop." then Lessa giggling at herself. Leo just endured it, even seeming to crack a small smile. It was always a wonder to Gren how Lessa and Leo could be so close, he was the dark prince while Lessa was queen of the unicorns and rainbows. No wonder so many people thought they'd get married one day.

When someone called her name Gren turned her head, seeing Hongbin walking closer to her and offer her one of their many apples. Taking it she said a small 'thank you' before going back to her observing with Hongbin joining her. Out of all of the boys Gren had decided she liked Hongbin most, and it seemed it was vice versa hence why the 'visuals flock together' joke started.

Gren was just about to comment on how content Leo and Lessa looked together before Hang on interrupted her. "I like your new tattoo." Grens eyes widened, looking at him with surprise. Fortunately the cameras were currently focused on the other members in the kitchen, watching as they fought and played around. And before she could ask Hongbin spoke again "Rina noona told me." Nodding in understanding she knew Rinas big mouth wouldn't be able to hold back for long.

"Thanks." She replied, nodding at him before darting her eyes to the kitchen when she heard a crash. Oh god. One would think she would have gotten used to it by now. Lessa hearing the crash suddenly sat up, yelling at them with a almost devastated tone "What the heck are you doing to my precious kitchen?!" Finally she got up and hurried to her 'baby' to check to see of they had damaged it while Leo followed behind her like a loyal puppy, or kitty in his case. 

Chuckling Hongbin spoke again "How hard do you think he fell?" Gren didn't know if he meant whoever had caused that crash or Leo but she had a feeling it was the latter. It was pretty obvious based on how he acted around her.

"Hard." Gren replied, gnawing on her lip afterwards. She desperately hoped Lessa wouldn't be oblivious as she was for long, and more importantly return his feelings and not accidentally friendzone him. From past stories it seemed that she had a tendency to do that type of thing.

It also seemed like Leo wasn't the only one that seemed to have fallen for her charms. Hyuk was practically always begging for attention as well, he even named her as his ideal type during a show only to have Leo to stand up and pull her chair from its place next to Hyuks to safely besides his.

Their was no doubt in any of their minds, even Hyuks, that if Lessa was to date one of the members it be Leo. After Lessa reclaimed her kitchen, making something actually edible and in others of how everyone else would describe it; perfection. Her mother would have been proud.

And critical. But, hey. It was the best food any of them had eaten all week. 

And it was no surprise when on either side of the young maknae, barely twenty, was both Leo and Hyuk. Hongbin and Gren Sat on the floor by their feet, Lessa opting for combing her hands through his hair after she had finished eating, put her dish away, and washed her hands. Leo almost looked at the action longingly. And then began the debate of what they should do until noon, when most of the group had to go to their schedules. They were lucky to get the morning off.

"Lets go to the park!" Ken suggested, quickly being turned down because it was allergy season and neither Rina nor Lessa wanted their allergies acting up. They went through the suggestions, suggestion after suggestion after suggestion until Hyuk said "Ooh Gren what's that on your shoulder?" 

All eyes turned to her and Gren immediately went as pale as she could with her tanned skin. Staring at Hyuk she tried giving him eye messages to tell him to shut up, but yet it was too late. Unfortunately Lessa was curious and didn't bother asking before she was rubbing the make up off making Gren hiss in pain. Pulling her hand back she stared wide eyed at her UNNIE behind her usual black framed glasses. 

"Is that a tattoo?" Ravi asked, moving closer to examine it. Luckily the camera crew had already turned off their cameras, knowing that they'd probably have to edit Hyuks part out to avoid getting in trouble with the CEO of Jellyfish.

Gren buried her face in her hands as everyone around her began pestering her for explanations. The need to know the reason for her tattoo seemed to be spreading, making today a living nightmare. Batting away hands she kept them from touching the spot, knowing it would only irritate both her and it.

"I got a new tattoo, so what? It's not a big deal!" She shouted, getting fed up and stomping off to her room. Unlike her members she could never control her own temper, making it difficult for her to appear on shows and such.

Despite everyone trying to coax her out like they did earlier with Lessa Gren refused to leave, not wanting to be questioned any longer.

Eventually she fell asleep angry, only to wake up later with the dorm only occupants being her manager and N, whom she was supposed to go on a radio show with. Shooting up she ran to the door, unlocked it, and let her manager drag her all the way down to the car. He hardly noticed her tattoo and didn't say anything about it, only focused on getting her to the show in time and to perhaps have a stylist put some make up on her even though it didn't matter if she went barefaced or not.

At the end of the day her managers couldn't do anything, firing her was out of the question and not even a thought. Her voice was too good to lose. And she was by far the best model out of the girls, not to mention most fans loved her spunk and sarcastic attitude while also having a good head on her shoulders. If only Gren knew that this tattoo wouldn't mean something just to her, but something to her members and fans. If only.

 

 

-2,000 + WORDS YAHOOOOO I'M BACK (well kind of) AND I JUST HAD TO UPDATE THIS STORY AND I'M SORRY ITS TOTALLY NOT FUNNY I'M JUST BLAH LATELY SO YEAH AND AUTHORNIM IS SO SORRY FOR BEING BAD AND ABANDONING YOU GUYS