Names

A Fated Adventure

Just before the camera started they glanced at eachother, each holding back their smiles. For if one girl smiled, another would laugh, and then they'd all be on the floor dying from laughter. 

Rolling.

They clapped three times before speaking.

"Hello we are the fates!" Then holding out three fingers before bowing in synchronization as they continued holding back their laughter. Rina spoke first from the script.

"My name is Rina and I'm the leader of The Fates, I'm also the main rapper, lead dancer and sub-vocal." Then Lessa.

"My name is Lessa and I'm the maknae of the group, I'm also the main dancer, lead singer, and lead rapper of the group." She said, her voice giving off a slight Chinese accent.

"And my name is Gren and I am the visual, main vocal, and dancer of the group." She nodded then both Lessa and Gren looked at Rina, feeling their nervousness starting to bubble up.

Rina clasped her hands together, a habit of hers, before continuing the script. 

"Yes, well we will be performing our debut song "Fun Time" at the Mnet music awards this Friday." All of them clapped happily while Lessa let out a little "yay". 

Gren continued. 

"We hope to see you there!"

"Yes, and please continue to support us and love us!" Lessa finished. Then they all bowed again before waving as the camera cut off. 

"That's a wrap!" The director shouted. They all sighed in relief and sat down on the couch behind them. 

"I can't believe that took 18 different tries." Gren said. Yes, they had 18 previous takes, due to one of them laughing, sneezing, stumbling over their words or hiccupping.

Now they were able to go back to heir dorms after a long day of practices and shootings. They walked through the building, waving to the trainees and other idols, and finally got in their car. It wasn't as big as other groups were considering they only had three members. It was a van, but with only one row of back seats. Their manager and camera man sat up front making the girls have to squeeze in together, but they didn't mind.

Then without them realizing the camera was rolling again.

"So what are we going to name our fans." Gren said, pushing Lessa's head off her shoulder as she attempted to sleep there. Lessa whined and pouted, making Gren surrender and allow her to sleep on her shoulder.

Rina tapped her fingers against the glass as she thought, also making a noise with her lips as she thought.

"Um..how about Fateds?" Lessa scrunched up her nose and shook her head.

"No..something else." Rina rolled her eyes then thought again.

"Angels?" She suggested.

"Already taken." She replied.

"Lovelies?" Rina prompted.

"Too girly." Lessa said shooting down another idea. Rina sighed angrily then poked the maknaes forehead.

"Then you think of a name." Lessa sighed then thought for a second before saying tiredly.

"Destinies." Gren and Rina let that sink in for a second. They had to admit it was a good fandom name. And not to mention it tied in with their group name. Destiny and Fate.

Rina huffed and pouted, angry she hadn't thought of that. Gren smiled and pat the maknaes head.

"Destinies it is." Lessa smiled slightly and just then the camera stopped rolling. They all closed their eyes, both the maknae and leader leaning their heads on Grens shoulder who sat in the middle. The purr of the car and lights flashing by lulling them to sleep.

 

 

 

-Hope you enjoyed! So The Fates fandom name is Destinies!

Yay! Are you a Destiny yet eue?

Well I first a go! Also the individual fan names have also been decided but I'm kinda stuck on the fandom color. Boo~

Here are the individual fandom names-

Lessa: Nerds (cuz she's a geek) 

Gren: Possesseds (cuz she loves horror) 

Rina: Fashionistas (cuz she's a diva) 

 Also I wanted to give you the definition of a geek cuz I thought it was funny.

geek
gēk/
noun
informal

1.
an unfashionable or socially inept person.2.
a carnival performer who performs wild or disgusting acts.

verb

1.
engage in or discuss computer-related tasks obsessively or with great attention to technical detail.
"we all geeked out for a bit and exchanged ICQ/MSN/AOL/website information"

And as you will see she's a little wild and can be disgusting, loves video games and computers, doesn't strive to be fashionable and is a bit socially inept~ but is still loveable so she's the perfect geek~