Fanfiction

A Fated Adventure

There will be many parts to this and I encourage you guys to submit your own work! This was written by Tokitok who is one of my fav authors~ hey bb~

An the first ship is- *drumroll* KESSA


“Touch yourself.”
Lessa whimpers from her spot on the bed, wanting to close her legs so badly but the way Ken stares at her leaves no room for objection.
“I said,” he repeats harshly, “touch yourself.”
This time, she complies, hand shaking the slightest bit as it trails down her body, dipping between her thighs and immediately finding her .
She lets out a small sigh as she circles it slowly, very aware of the way he watches intently, legs crossed and hands white-knuckling the arms of the chair he sits in.
Her breathing gets heavier and her fingers slide lower, and she feels how wet she is, and wonders if he can see it too.
“ yourself with your fingers.” He demands. “You’re not allowed to make yourself come, though.”
She pauses, embarrassment flooding through her as she hesitates, and he scoffs.
“Haven’t you done this before, ?” He snaps, and she flinches like he’s hit her. “Have you touched yourself before?”
She nods slowly.
“Have you been ed?”
She nods again.
“How many times?” He asks, as he uncrosses his legs and stands. He starts walking over to the bed. “How many men have you been with? Answer me.”
“Two.” She whispers.
He hums, and she yelps, fingers scrabbling to clutch at the sheets below her, when he suddenly pushes two fingers inside of her, not pausing as he s his fingers into her steadily.
“You’re so wet,” he says, almost conversationally, and she moans when his thumb rubs against her , “do you like it rough? That’s surprising.”
“Ken,” she gasps as his fingers curl inside her, “please-“
“Please what, Lessa?” He says, almost gently. “Be a good girl and tell me what you want.”
“More.” She pleads, hips moving against his hand.
“Are you going to come?” He asks innocently, like he can’t feel the way her body’s clenching around his fingers when he pushes them back in.
“Yes,” she moans, abdomen tensing, “yes.”
“I did say you weren’t allowed to come,” He said, amused, “but I suppose.” His fingers twist and curl, and her entire body locks up. “Come.”
She does, with a long moan that cracks, hips bucking as Ken stills his fingers, pulling them out slowly and wiping them on the sheets.
“I think you have a few more left in you.” He finally says, once her breathing has evened out.
She doesn’t get a chance to let his words catch up to her when he’s dipping his head down, swiping his tongue up between her wet folds.
She cries out, still sensitive, hands coming up to grip at Ken’s hair as he latches his lips around her and , teasing her.
He moves down, tongue pushing into her as his nose continues to nudge at her , sending small shocks of pleasure through her.
He adds a single finger alongside his tongue when she’s throbbing again, chest heaving and hair sticking to her sweaty forehead as she struggles to keep up.
Her next hits out of nowhere, and she cries out, eyes squeezing shut as her thighs tremble around his head as he coaxes it out of her with small flicks of his tongue.
“Turn over.” He says, pulling his finger out. He smacks her thigh, the sound loud in the quiet room. “ up.”
She whines, and it takes another smack to her leg before she’s moving, completely drained. Lessa gasps when he slides three fingers into her, pumping slowly.
Ken pulls away completely, and she hears him get up, hears him undressing. She holds her breath when he goes quiet, wanting to see what he’s doing but not knowing if she should move or not.
She feels the bed dip again, and she tenses when she feels his hand sliding up the curve of her thigh, fingers digging in to the softness of her hips.
“Have you ever played with a toy?” He asks, and his voice cuts through the air despite the softness of his tone.
“No.” She breathes shakily, and he chuckles.

“You’re just so interesting.” He says, and she gets no warning when something cold and hard is being pushed into her slowly.

She arches her back and groans when whatever’s inside her starts vibrating, and she hears him laughing lightly.He starts to the toy into her slowly, letting her push her hips back when it nudges against that spot inside of her.

She’s on the edge of over-sensitive, but it feels too good with the vibrations inside her, so she just focuses on the pleasure, and soon enough she’s whining high in the back of , heat pooling slowly in the pit of her stomach.
“Ken, Ken.” She pants, hips jerking when his finger finds her , rubbing slow and gentle. “Please, me.”
“Hm?” He hums, finger still rolling over her . “What exactly do you want?”
“Your .” She pants. “Please, me with your .”
He doesn’t pause, just keeps ing her with the toy slow and steady, enough to send waves of pleasure through her, but not enough to get her to the she wants.
“Ken,” she finally begs, “please. I need it. Please.”
She cries out when he pushes the toy into her and holds it against that spot, the vibrations even more intense as he rubs it inside her slowly.
He pushes her to the edge of over and over again, and she’s sobbing into the pillow, fingers sore as they clench and grip at the sheets below.
By the fourth time he denies her, she’s begging and babbling, words slurring as her legs struggle to keep her body held up.
“Pleasepleaseplease,” she pleads, half-hysterical, “please I need to come please.”
Finally, he pulls the toy, still vibrating, out and she hears the tell-tale rip of the pack and she tenses, body anticipating as she hears the sound of a lube bottle clicking open and closed.
She hears the wet sounds of his hand over his , and then he’s there, pushing into her in one swift movement, hands gripping at her waist tight enough to bruise as he starts ing into her hard and fast.
Her upper body collapses, arms too exhausted to keep her held up as Ken pulls her hips back with each of his s, hands sliding up to cup her s, thumbing at her s as she whimpers.
He’s quiet as he s her, barely letting out any moans or sighs as Lessa clenches around him.
She practically screams when she comes hard, and it’s bordering on painful how intense it is, after how long he .
He bears down on her, pinning her body with his as he s her through her , and when he pulls out, breathing hard, she lets her body fall.
He turns her over and helps her sit up; she’s completely out of it and opens willingly when he tells her to.
His is hot and heavy on her tongue, the taste of precome bursting on her taste buds as she him off.
His fingers sift through her hair and tug back, ing his hips shallowly as he s , throwing his head back when the head of his nudges the back of and she swallows around it.
She swallows again, and he comes in , pulling out to let strings of come spurt over her open mouth and stain her lips.
He’s breathing hard when he swipes his thumb over her lips, gathering the come there, and pushes it into .
“Swallow.” He breathes, and his eyes are piercing as he watches her swallow down the come in . “Good girl.”
She’s completely boneless as he helps her settle onto her back, leaving her only to come back with a damp washcloth and wipes her down.
He hesitates before he leaves, once he’s showered and dressed again.
She’s still awake, just barely, when she feels him brush the hair out of her eyes. He leans over and presses his lips against hers gently.
“Goodnight, Lessa.” He mouths against her lips, kissing her one final time before he leaves, shutting the door firmly behind her.
She realizes, just before sleep takes her, that that was the first time he’d kissed her since they’d started…whatever this was.
Interesting
.

***

Lessa drops her tablet not bothering to think of whether or not it cracked. Hearing the clatter from the living room Rina and Gren rush over to her. She stares blankly ahead, her fingers still clutched as if she was still holding the tablet. Gren pat her face lightly trying to wake her from her trance as Rina leaned over and picked it up.

It only took Rina two seconds of skimming the page to burst out laughing. That's what woke Lessa up.

"Yah unnie don't laugh!" She shouted, angrily ripping her tablet from Rina's small hands. But when Gren glanced over Lessa's shoulder she snorted then pat the maknaes head.

"Was this our precious maknaes first fanfic?" She coos. Lessa bats Grens hand away then grumbles. 

"Yes and now my innocence is ruined." Lessa sighed and put her face in her hands. "And I didn't even mean to go to the link! I'm never gonna be able to look at Ken the same way ever again!" Rina's laughing finally died down as she sat next maknae. 

"Don't worry you'll probably forget about it by the next time we have to see th-" Before Rina could finish that sentence however Vixx burst through their front door. With Ken and Hyuk quickly taking off their shoes and demanding hugs from them. Gren and Rina complied quickly, leaving Lessa in the living room alone.

Lessa's eyes widened and, like every time she was faced with a situation she didn't like, she fled. Slamming her door and locking it. Ken pouted as he saw her close her door with his arms outstretched slightly for a hug. 

"Does she really hate me that much?" He said. Rina and Gren rolled their eyes. Hyuk and Ravi pat his shoulders sympathetically. 

"She doesn't hate you," Rina cooed. "She's just...shy." It was the best she could come up with without telling him the real reason and have that result in Lessa murdering her or never coming out of her room again. That didn't make Ken feel any better though. 

"She's never shy around Leo, Hyuk, or Hongbin! Hell she even likes N and Ravi better than me!" N slaps the back of his head. 

"Yah and what do you mean by that huh?" He shouted. Ken rubbed the back of his head then grumbled. Rina and Gren looked at eachother trying to think of how they could make everything seem like it was normal. But surprisingly Lessa came out of her room, walked passed everyone as if they weren't there, and grabbed herself a glass of water. Ken pouted then said loudly.

"Someone forgot to give me their hug." They could hear Lessa chuckle softly in the kitchen and as she reappeared it was like what had happened previously never happened at all. She quickly gave all of the Vixx members their hugs, hugging Ken extra tightly so he would be satisfied. As she hugged them she glanced at her members and mouthed "Isn't my acting amazing?"

Gren and Rina smirked at eachother then mouthed back "Blackmail." making Lessa's face grow pale.

 

 

-ALMOST 2000 WORDS OMG THANKS TO TOKITOK THE FANFIC IS LIFE AND LOVES TO YOU~~~~

hope you enjoyed!!!!!!!!!!! So i have to go and omo Lessa is so good at acting like nothing happened. AND MEAN MEAN UNNIES USING THAT AS BLACKMAIL!!!!!!!!!! ALSO THE PERFECT SONG FOR LESSA IS VIDEO GAME BY BOYS REPUBLIC~~~~~~~~ WELL CHAO~ LOTS OF LOVE XOXO