My hero

You are not who you are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

//Author's POV//
         Taeyeon and Baekhyun is already late for class when Sooman let them off from his office. But he already told their teacher about it. Baekhyun really cannot understand why Taeyeon agreed to the deal even though he thought that the deal make sense. He felt like killing her right now. On the contrary, Taeyeon is actually on seventh heaven, she is totally happy that she is going to put up a "Show" with her top 1st bias Baekhyun. And to be his Girlfriend is what all the other girls are screaming and yelling for.
            "Taeyeon, I think we will get caught easily you know. Since you looked so stupid and dumb, you are not able to act well am I right?" Baekhyun said. Taeyeon glared at Baekhyun and replied, "Oh please Baekhyun Sunbae, don't you know that acting is actually my forte. Don't look down on me. I am actually cute, not Dumb. Please if you won't mind go and re read some of your vocabulary. "Y-Yah! You are so rude to your Sunbae." Baekhyun said. Taeyeon stick out her tongue and said, "see you in class, my 'boyfriend'" as she ran towards her locker to grab her books and want for her class. Baekhyun mumbled below his breath, "Childish." As he went to his class immediately as he is smart enough to grab his books just now. 
//Taeyeon's POV//
           The school bell rings singalong the first break classes will be having. Everyone is streaming in the hallway, going to different cafeteria and some going to their locker. I was waiting for Tiffany and Yuri to pack their things. "Let's go." I said. As we were about to go out, I heed a loud scream by the hallway. Everyone including that cold little Baekhyun sunbae turned their heads to see what happened. "Did you all check the school official website? Lee Soo Man principal just mentioned something on it." She shouted. My eyes widened and I looked at Baekhyun and he looked as shock as I am. I don't expect it to happen this fast. I murmured under my breath. Everyone including Baekhyun, Tiffany and Yuri and I took out our phone to check what he posted. MY EYES GREW DOUBLE THE SIZE AS I SAW THE CAPTION.
-One of the new rookie group Girls Generation is dating one of the members from Exo-
          I looked at Baekhyun as he looked back. I avoid his gaze as I asked Tiffany and Yuri to go to the cafeteria ASAP. "I don't expect out principal will be doing that move so fast. I expected it to be one week late or something." Yuri said. "Yeah, Taeyeon ah, stay strong. I believe Baekhyun will protect you from those crazy fans of him right?" Tiffany said. "Yeah right." I replied. 
         As we chat, we soon arrived at the cafeteria. "Taeyeon!" I heard Hyoyeon shouted, the three of us looked at them and found them sitting beside Exo AGAIN. "Didn't they read about what Leesooman posted? Are they creating more troubles?" Tiffany whispered. "I know right, I guess we will be killed like sooner or later by Exo fans. " Yuri said. I just sighed and we headed towards the table. "Did you read what Leesooman posted?" Yoona said. Yeah they do know about it but they are still sitting here, right beside Exo. I guess they are trying to dig their own grave. "Yeah, three of us heard it. We even saw some people crying along the corridor." I said as they laughed. 
        When I looked towards my left, I l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter