Everything New.

You are not who you are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                               

Chapter 2

    //Taeyeon's pov//

[OMG OMG OMG OMG. I CAN'T BELIEVE TODAY IS THE DAY I AM GOING FOR EXO'S CONCERT.]]

     I ran around the house shouting, " OMG LETS GET READY. OMG OMG OMG, SOSHI LETS GO!" I am just too excited for their concert, 

[What if, I made an eye contact with Baekhyun.. OMG I WILL FAINT.] 

    "Yah Taeyeon ah! it is only 9 in the morning and you are shouting around the house, not scared getting complains from the neighbours?" Tiffany asked. I disagreed and said, " I guess NOT." I still can't hold my excitement. OMG.

//Baekhyun's pov//

        We have been practising for this concert for a long time, hope we don't make any mistakes and hope the fans have fun. "By the way, I heard the new Girls group is going to come and watch our shows, VIP seats so yeah." Manager hyung said. UHHHH why must everyone talks about them, Girls Girls evryone has been talking about girls, not that i am Gay but just that seriously?! This is very irritating.

        "I AM GOING TO LOOK FOR THAT TAEYEON GIRL. JUST SO CUTE!" Sehun squealed. Oh yeah, That Taeyeon girl, that girl that sings very well. Hope we see each other, Taeyeon.

//Author's POV//

        The girls are all ready by 12pm and they wore casually as they are sure that all of them is going to enjoy the concert and will be jumping around, considering that most of them are exo fans. 

-their attire-

        Not long after, they reached the concert location and offcourse, since they are not idols, they have special treatment. They went through the back door. Guess what? EXO IS NOT THERE. They are in their rooms offcourse, preparing for their make up and hair etc. "Oh, hi my name is Park Minwoo, I am Exo's manager, nice to meet you" Park Minwoo said. "Oh hi nice to meet you." Snsd's Manager answered together with soshi. " If you would want, you can come in and meet Exo." He siad. Girls generation gasped. Taeyeon was flustered. [OMG OMG UNNIE PLEASE SAY YES I BEG YOU.] "Nevermind, they are busy preparing, don't need to make them feel uncomfortable." The  manager replied. "Okay then, hope you all enjoy the concert, see you" Park minwoo said. Taeyeon's heart sank as their manager rejected that request. Offcourse everyone turned their head to Taeyeon as they see her smile deformed into a sad face. Hyoyeon patted Taeyeon's back, "Soon, you will see him." Taeyeon nodded her head.

          All of them reached the VIP seats early. Soon the place was filled with a lot of people and before the concert starts, Fans has been shouting "E.X.O, E.X.O..." and All the Girls Generation members followed. 

         Not long after, Exo came out and started dancing to their first song, "Mama" *Please note, everything here is all fictional, even the songs line up too*. Taeyeon started screaming and singing along to Exo as she scanned for Baekhyun, she saw him looking at her. Her heart beats fast as she tried to look at the others. She cannot control her excitement as she keeps jumping and shouting. 

         //Baekhyun's POV//

         We all went for our first stage, "MAMA". Just when we get up to the stage, someone caught my eyes, Kim Taeyeon. She was shouting, screaming her lungs out. Just then, she looked into my eyes and I tried to 'seduce' her by looking back into her eyes and soon, she broke the eye contact as I smirked. We continued our concert pretty well and soon it comes to an end. All the fans started whining as we leave the stage and we were also feeling sad and our last line is, "We will meet you all soon. Saranghaeyo. We are one. Kamsamida." I then saw all the Girls Generation members squealing.

         //Taeyeon's POV//

          OMG the concert is just so awesome. As we were about to leave, as we were the last one, manager unnie came up running at us. " Girls, Exo said, they wanted to meet you all." Just then, my heart skipped a beat, [OMG CAN I FACE MY BIAS GROUP LIKE, FACE TO FACE, OMG. CAN I DIE NOW ]

           //Author's POV// 

          As Girls Generation started walking back stage to meet Exo, their heart doesn't seem to be working well for them, their hearts has been thumping sp fast that it might even flew out anytime soon. Especially Taeyeon, after the eye contact she made with Baekhyun. Her inner self can't stop squealing as she remember that moment. 

         Soon, they ARRIVED AT EXO'S ROOM. They all were nervous and their manager opened the door, revealing 12 handsome guy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter