What is with me?

You are not who you are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Chapter 4
//Baekhyun's POV//
       Wait, did she just call him Oppa?! When did they get so close?! WAIT , WHY IS SHE CALLING EVERYONE OPPA EXCEPT FOR ME? LIKE SERIOUSLY. CAN'T SHE JUST CAL HIM "Luhan-Shii" like what she did to me. I cared less and walk away, into my "Rest" room. Not toilets but those room where idols used to rest. 
        When I was alone in the room, I suddenly heard a knock on the door, "Come in." I replied. There walked in a scared looking girl with a box of chocolate in her hands.Kim Taeyeon. 
        "Baekhyun sunbaenim, sorry for what I did yesterday. More specifically, sorry for slapping you yesterday." She stated, as she gave the box of chocolate to me. I took it and as she was about to leave, I asked her. "May I know why did you slap me, missy?". I asked as I saw her bite her lips. She turned around and said," cuz... Cuz... I..I... I don't know, my hand just reacted that way, it just flew right onto your face when you said those words." Taeyeon answered. I was so angry that I shot up from my seat. " SO YOU SLAPPED ME WITHOUT KNOWING ANY REASON?! SO U SLAPPED ME JUST BECAUSE YOUR HANDS WANTED TO?!" I shouted at her as I walked towards her. She stepped back and soon, her back met the door. I went towards her, I blocked her with my body as I locked the door. "Do you want us to role play what happened yesterday, so that you could actually slap me again for no reason?" I said, as I leaned down towards her. Her eyes widened, as she tried holding her breathe. As out faces are one inches apart, she stated, " OKAY! IT IS BECAUSE I WAS SCARED AND FELT OFFENDED! EVEN THOUGH I AM YOUR FAN, BUT IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT I WANT ANY KISS FROM YOU OR SOMETHING I AM NOT A AT ALL." She shouted in my face. "Oh..." Was the only thing that came out from my mouth. "Well sorry, I was trying to tease you only." I said as she gave me a shocked face. "SUNBAE, you just said sorry to me? Did I hear that correctly." She said. I tried to suppress my laughter after I looked at her expression. That priceless expression. I rolled my eyes as I sat back on my seat, "Whatever, believe what you want." I said. 
         "Woah. He do have a heart." I heard her whisper. "I can hear you, for your info." I said and I heard her gasp and ran out of the room. I looked at the door and mumbled " PABO." 
           My phone rang and I went to picked it up, "Baekhyun ah, please remember that you are going to have your concert tomorrow and your school is going to start 2 days after that so you better prepare for it okay?" I heard manager hyung said over the phone. "Nae, I get it." I replied coldly as I end the phone.
     
//Taeyeon's POV//
         God TAEYEON! What did you just do again, YOU COULD HAVE ACTUALLY EARNED A KISS FROM HIM! OMG YOU ARE SO DUMB. I thought as I hit my head. I went back to "SNSD ROOM".
         "Ok girls, lets go and practice for our performance tomorrow, we are going to perform two songs tomorrow, as you all know. The songs are, "into the new world" and "Girls Generation". Okay so, lets go to school and practice. " Manager unnie said as we left in a jiffy to the school. Since it is still 5.30pm, we still have quite a long time. But before we reach our school, we called a delivery for pizzas. God, I am already drooling  after hearing that. 
        We reached the school at about 6pm and at the same time as the pizzas. We went into the practice  room and ate the pizzas with our manager unnie. We ate as fast as we could and did some stretching. After we finished, we immediately start with our dance practice, without wasting any time. After we done the first trial, our manage unnie help us to change our mistakes as we move on to the second trial, we did not lip sync and we try our best to sing as we dance. After we finished, manager unnie shouted. "GOOD JOB! YOU ALL DID VERY WELL FOR INTO THE NEW WORLD, LETS MOVE ON TO THE NEXT SONG." Everyone nodded as we went to our positions. The sons ended as everyone fell hard onto the floor, as tiredness ran thought their bodies. And we took a break. We finished the practice at about 9.30pm and we went back to our dorm to rest. 
       While everyone is asleep, I was still thinking of the feelings of a fan girl like me, why do I still like him even though he is being a jerk? Like why.1 seriously don't know.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter