First kiss.

You are not who you are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Chapter 5
//Taeyeon's POV//
        God! GDRAGON LOOKS SO HOT IN HIS UNIFORM. Can't believe I am looking straight into his eyes when I was up there just now. And guess what? I AM SITTING RIGHT BESIDE CHANYEOL THE YODA. Isn't he so cute! The was he waved at me and those ears are just adorable. I wish I can just pinch his cheek. GOD! CUTENESS OVERLOAD. I looked at Yuri and Tiffany. They were sitting with...... Shinee's Minho and 2Pm Nickhun. Respectively. And I just found out that, Sunny and Jessica is in the same class as. INHALE EXHALE INHALE EXHALE. D.O! That cutiepie guy! OMG. But well, at least our class has the mighty handsome cute Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Baekyeol couple same class! Hehe. *control your fangirl mode Taeng, you can do this*
        Class is just the same from the morning until now. Just the same like the old building, just that, I am surrounded by Kpop stars. Well SPAZZ. 
        Finally! The bell rang, signaling for the first break we have for the day, which is also called recess. I stood up and went towards Tiffany and Yuri. 
         "How is it?" I started the conversation. "Boring like hell. But well, at least I am surrounded by handsome faces." Yuri stated. Tiffany and I giggled at her answer. As always. Kwon Yuri. 
          "Ok so can we go to the cafeteria like now?" Tiffany said as we three head towards the cafeteria. There weren't that many people as there are two cafeteria right? But I don't know to say it is unfortunate or fortunate, Snsd chose a seat next to Exo. Well they are all there. Basically, as I scan the cafeteria that I am in right now, which is the second. There are. -Exo, Superjunior, Sistar, MissA, infinite, Afterschool and SHINee- wait SHINEE?! I looked at shinee's table. I RAN TOWARDS KEY OPPA AND HUGGED HIM. "OPPA!" I said. Maybe shouted. But fortunately, nobody cares and did their own things.
        "Oh! My younger sister! Awh! You are so hyper, how is class? Is it fun? Still can adapt well?" OPPA asked.
        "Fun? Fun my foot. It is just the same... BORING. But the difference is that..." I answered
        "Is that...?" He tried to squeeze things out from me.
        " Is that I am surrounded with all the awesome people." I answered that makes him giggle. And i blushed."Okay OPPA, I gotta go. Bye!" I said bye to him and to other Shinee's members  as I head towards for other SNSD members.
           "If we don't know both of you are siblings, we could have mistaken both of you to be couple." Hyoyeon stated which makes all the others on the table nod in agreement. "Well, it is called Siblings' love." I answered. 
           I heard some of the exo members laughing, as I turned my head, the face I first saw is Baekhyun. Byun baekhyun. He looks so damn hot with his hair like that. He has got black hair OMG. I could have been sent to the hospital. Well, he is in my class but well, I didn't seem to notice him yet cause, I am a good student, even though lessons are boring, I STILL LISTEN. No matter how hard I try to conceal my fan girl mode. I woke up from my own universe as I said with a straight face. "What is so funny?" I asked. "Nothing. You are just cute." Suho said as he asked all the members to stop laughing. The only one with the ice cold face is none other than that BYUNBAEKHYUN. 
         I went to buy my food with Jessica as we chat and talked to each other. We came back and ate our food. We chat and laughed when I suddenly remembered something. OMG! I forget to tell them about today's schedule. 
         "OH YEAH GIRLS! From tomorrow, we need to get ready for our new song. I will pass you the lyrics and the schedule etc. sorry I forget to bring it with me hehehe.And yes, there will be another music show tomorrow. Be prepared after school." I said as I apologized. They all nodded and we went back to our classes to proceed with the next 2-3 hours of boring lessons. 
//Author's POV//
         Not long after, the school ended as students started going to different dance studios, Music rooms, or get home or went to any variety show or even filming. Everyone is busy. As per Normal, Exo will go to their Dance room to practice for their "Wolf" song

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter