Can we not

You are not who you are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Chapter 6
//Baekhyun's POV//
       I can't sleep the whole night due to what happened yesterday. I am sure going to be in deep trouble. My school's principal a.k.a the idol's head?! Is going to kill me for sure. I am also very sure that it is going to be awkward between me and Taeyeon. I now, am having deep dark circles. I put on some concealer (XD) under my eyes but it is still very obvious. "Woah Hyung. Did you have a drama marathon last night or what? Are you having the Tao's disease or something?" Kai said. After hearing that, Tao who was still in his room threw a pillow in his face. "Serves you right." I said. We were ready quite early today for school. Everyone is having those smiley faces on their face while walking to school but I am just dreading, trying to pull my legs with me to school. Can I just fell down and not go school. 
        Soon, we reached school. It is per normal most of the students are just in the cafeteria some are in the classroom etc etc. I guess the news is not out yet. I believe I am still safe for now. I guess Leesooman principal just bought the news but. I don't think those reporters will just let it go that easily. "Baekhyun, why are you looking so troubled from the morning? Are you having Tuesday blue?" Luhan hyung said. I sent him a glare and replied, "Mind your own business please." As I walked away from my group. 
       But everything doesn't seem to work well for me. Once I reached my locker, I saw Leesooman's assistant waiting for me. I am sure in a very deep trouble. I tried to walk the other way but, I was caught. "Baekhyun-Shii. Leesooman principal need to see you now. In his office."he said. His voice is not that stern or loud but it can send shiver down my spine. I guess he got his characteristics from Leesooman principal.  I nodded as I turned around. I will be there in a minute. Everyone in the hallway starts to whisper about what has happened to me. I heard someone saying, "What happened to baekhyun? Taeyeon was also called into the office. Are they having scandal or something?" By keeping that in mind. I am expecting Taeyeon to be in the office too and yes. As I expected. When I arrived. I saw her sitting on the sofa. Talking with Leesooman principal.
 //Taeyeon's POV//
       I am really having very bad eye bags an dark circles under my eyes. Thanks to Baekhyun Sunbae. I am unable to sleep the whole night. To think about what is going to happen o me in school. I didn't bother waking the other girls up as I went to school by myself. I left a note saying, "Girls, I can't really sleep yesterday. So I head to school first. See you later" I placed the note pad at the fridge as I ate a slice of bread and head out for school. 
        I wasn't expecting anyone in school by then since it is early in the morning but I was wrong. There were already a few students occupying some of the study bench in the garden or even some groups like B2st are spotted in the cafeteria eating. I was hoping not to see Leesooman principal or his assistant this early and that is also one of the reasons why I report to school this early, thinking that they won't be able to look for me as I will stay hidden for the whole day. Which is kind of stupid. But soon after as I was walking around the school. I met Leesooman principal and his assi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter