chapter 2

Just For A Week

 

You entered the home with your luggage as you opened the door with the key that Youngjae gave you. I hope he won't make my life miserable, you thought to yourself and sighed. No one's here in this home since the dad and son have their own family day. You quickly went into the guest room as you started unpacking your things. Remembering the scene last night, you sighed again.

 

------

 

"So how's your job?" Your friend asked as she kept bothering you with this question as you started to pack your things. You ignored her since you felt pissed after what she got you into a job that is really not your thing.

 

"Why aren't you answering?" She asked as she pouted, you still didn't talk to her as she came here two hours ago. You turned around and put the luggage beside your bed, plopping yourself onto your bed. Your friend plopped beside you and looked at you worriedly. "Did I do something wrong?" She asked, you sighed again and shot her with a glare.

 

"Stop glaring." She said and both of you sighed and faced the white ceiling. "I wasn't expecting you to give me that job." You murmured, enough for her to hear with her two ears.

 

"Oh, about that.." she started to talk and you kept silent as a sign that you'll listen. "Sorry. I wasn't thinking about it. Even if I knew that you don't like those kind of jobs. I just thought about the money you're going to earn." You shook your head slightly and still staring at the ceiling. "The job is okay with me but the thing is, why with that guy?" You asked and you felt that she turned to you, shaking you hard that can get your brain out of your head. "What about it?! Did something happen between the two of you?!" She asked, you simply answered a mhm as a yes.

 

Hearing her loud gasp as she quickly sat on the bed and punched your arm hard. "Yah! How could you sleep with a guy?!" She screamed out of her lungs. You sat properly and shot her with a look. "It's not what you think and flicked her forehead hard." She blinked a couple of times and smiled. "So nothing happened?" She asked and you sighed as a start to tell your story.

 

------

 

You finished unpacking and went downstairs to look around. Good thing the whole house is neat so you don't have to clean and you started to decide on what to cook for dinner since it was already 4pm. You walked to the kitchen to check the fridge and cabinets and you found something, oxygen and carbon dioxide. You shook your head and went to your room to wear a coat to buy some ingredients to cook, you went to the living room and saw that the doorknob turned itself alone. So you slowly crept to a table, held the vase and ready to throw it if an intruder or robber comes in.

 

"Noona!" A kid shouted and ran to you as he hugged you tight. Youngjae followed him and stared at the vase you were holding. "What are you doing with that vase?" He asked and pointed the vase. You smiled awkwardly and placed the vase carefully back to its place. "Uhm. I just removed some dirt on it." You replied and he looked at you. "Where are you going?" He asked and Yoonjae looked at the coat that you're wearing.

 

"Going out to buy grocery items to fill the fridge and for dinner." Youngjae shook his head with your response. "Nope. We're going out to a resto." You shook your head back and replied. "Homemade food is better." The two of you started to debate over this thing as Yoonjae moved his head back and forth, making him dizzy and pout. "Let's just go shopping!" He suggested and you crouched down a bit to give him a high five as you grinned. Youngjae frowned as Yoonjae rejected him but then he smiled as he saw the kid letting out a soft giggle.