Part Two

Game Time

Annyeong~ yoreobun, mianhae for waiting this story too long. here's part 2. Enjoooyyy~

-----------------------------------

 

Kyuhyun has ready with his packed things. Ryeowook is still bathing while singing Happy Bubble featuring his crack voice. He gets it after yelling ‘Happy Campfire!!’ last night and Kyuhyun has to close hi ears before he can sleep at 1.54 AM. His boyfriend is so freaky at that time.

 

“Kyuuu~ my bubble is lessening. Can you come in?” Ryeowook calls Kyuhyun whining.

 

“Wait a minute. I am warming mom’s kimchi.” He has to replies.

 

He hears again Ryeowook humming Happy Bubble. “Kyu~ Kyu~ Haaaaappppyyy bubbleeee nawa hamkke… LaaLaaLaaaa….”

 

“What’s up?” he enters bathroom and facing Ryeowook who is playing with small balloon.

 

“Bubbblleee~ buubblee~”

 

“Okay… okay…” he pours some content of Special Bubble from Ryeowook collection he bought last week and shakes the water. Bubbles come out and Ryeowook grins happily. He gives Kyuhyun thumbs up. “Finish it and we have to gather in an hour. They will leave us if we were late.”

 

“Arasseo…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thirty minutes more before they go to picnic, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun arrive. Teachers and students have ready waiting for the bus.

 

“Alright, kids! Girl with girl and boy with boy. Don’t flirt and don’t play with the window. I hope we will arrive at location before lunch. It’s already 8 AM.  Miss Nayeong may check them one by one now.” Their principal talks smoothly with bright smile.

 

Some student groans because they can’t flirt with each other, but some are high fiving. “Park Jungsoo?” Miss Nayeong starts calling.

 

“Present!”

 

“Kim Heechul?”

 

“Present.”

 

And the last… “KyuWook?”

 

Both Kyuhyun and Ryeowook shouts, “Present~”

 

“Okay… You two, behind the driver. I don’t like to see you two disappear.” She teases them and chuckles.

 

Well, Kyu maybe not but who knows Ryeowook? He will go excited or sad or anything and then he will slowly disappear from crowd. In the end the whole class will be busy looking for him. Bus is not safe though especially the window.

 

“Oh, ummm… Kyuhyun-sii… I heard your sister is coming to our picnic too.” A girl standing next to his chair in the bus when they are ready to go. Kyuhyun nods. “Okay.”

 

What the heck?!

 

It’s not a question but a confirmation. And Kyuhyun has to make a face behind that girl. What was that meaning? “Excuse me? Do you happen to know my sister?” Kyuhyun asks.

 

That girl smile. “My brother is her student, he said that she’s your sister.”

 

“Who is that?”

 

“Ne? My brother?” Kyuhyun nods. “Ah, Do Kyungsoo.”

 

“Okay, thanks.” He says and looks at Ryeowook who is ready to sleep. He’s already sleepy.

 

‘Why did she bother to tell me that? Something is wrong. Well, if it’s not about my Wook then it’s fine.’ He thinks when Ryeowook is clinging in his arm and his eyes slowly close. Kyuhyun smiles and whisper a sleep tight then follows him to sleep.

 

 

 

 

“Are you crazy?!” she shouts when almost of the student have packed their belonging in dorm. She makes a face to her lovely student. “Soo, I said no!”

 

“No… noona… please. I want to know him. Are you this mad for me because I like to see Ryeowook hyung with him? He’s a great guy and… and…”

 

“And what?” she’s being impatient. It’s now the time for leaving dorm and head toward the picnic camp or else they will get scold by the committee.

 

“Make him jealous?” he asks hesitantly.

 

“You are crazzzyyyy~ I’m off, and please think again. Kyuhyun is not an easy guy. And you are not that smart and handsome to fight against him.”

 

“I’m not going to fight with him though.”

 

“Yesssss… Youu willll…”

 

“Anieyo~”

 

“Just wait.”

 

“Sure…”

 

“Pfft!”

 

He smiles. He wins. For now.

 

 

 

 

The bus has stopped and the entire student for today’s picnic has ready to make new day in picnic camp, and Kyuhyun is in his grumpy mood. Why not? Ryeowook has already awakened by the shrine of ice cream and he hits Kyuhyun for that. He doesn’t let Ryeowook to have any of it. It makes his Ryeowook ugly.

 

‘Oh, where’s Ryeowook?’ he looks for his beloved boyfriend and can’t find him.

 

A girl talks to him before smiles at him while waving. He nods and tries to find a bench before the event begins.

 

“Oh, where’s Ryeowook?” she approaches him and sits next to him.”

 

“Molla… why?”

 

“I just saw him went to the ice shop across that road.” She points at the shop.

 

He looks at it and smiles when Ryeowook does small jumping when he orders the ice cream. But something is bothering him. A small guy, maybe his height is the same as Ryeowook, talks to him and hands a large size cup of ice cream. His boyfriend is smiling happily.

 

“Who is that?” he murmurs.

 

“Oh! Kyungsoo…” she smiles. “Kyungsoo!!” she shouts.

 

The boy name Kyungsoo turns his head and waves. Ryeowook does the same. He runs toward Kyuhyun and hugs him.

 

“Kyu Kyu… he’s so nice. He gives me this large cup ice cream. I want you to go but you forbidden me.” Ryeowook makes an ugly face. He acts like wanting to cry but not.

 

Kyuhyun is staring at Kyungsoo then pulls Ryeowook to help their classmates. He ignoring Ryeowook and focus on what he is doing right now. Pouting. Wait! Kyuhyun can do pout too? How cute~

 

“Kyu Kyu… Are you mad at me?” Ryeowook asks cutely while his precious large ice cream and watching Kyuhyun preparing their lunch boxes that their teachers made this early morning.

 

Someone approaches them. Kyuhyun doesn’t let a single word out of his mouth.  He’s still pouting. “Ouch~ Kyuie, I miss you so much~ Ah! Wookieee~ let me hug you…”

 

‘She’s come back again. And NOOOOO!!!!’

 

“Ahra noona~ huggggiieeeeesss~”

 

“NO! Andwae!!” Kyuhyun stands up before both of them give each other hug.

 

They pout.

 

“What?! He’s not yours!” he yells at Ahra and she smiles.

 

“I miss you both though, but I think Wook is so squishy right now. Ne, Kyuie, can I?”

 

“No. Go away!” but Cho Ahra is Cho Ahra. Who can stop her? No one. She hugs Ryeowook and kisses him on the lips. Well, it’s just a peck. And…

 

Kyuhyun has to slap his own face to have sister like her. ‘I hate today. Jinjja!’