Part Four

Game Time

 

"I think i need to sharp my knife soon. I can't stand seeing my Wook being with that brat!!" Kyuhyun makes a face. He and Ahra are together in Ahra's tent. 

 

Well, since the camp is soon over, Kyuhyun decides to sleep in his with his big sister, of course with headmaster's agreement. They can't just sleep as they like. It's forbidden. But in the other case, even though they all've known about Ryeowook and Kyuhyun relationship they don't forbid them to sleep together. It's better to prevent Kyuhyun becomes beast. Kekekeke~

 

"So, you can't avoid Ryeowook just like this. Kyu kyu, you've grown up, boy! Please take responsibility about Ryeowook. He's like a kid. He needs you. He has to be with you or he will break." Ahra hits Kyuhyun's head with empty mug. He fakes a whine.

 

"I can't stand it. Ryeong is so cute when he smiles, and that brat is trying to be cute as well. What the heck though!" he pouts.

 

"An evil must be beaten by an evil. That's my slogan. You have beaten by Kyungsoo. Hahahaha!! I think I need to give him my token to make his alive this time. Don't try to think to fight with him. You just have to look after Ryeowook well, ooorrrr..."

 

"Or what?!"

 

"I will steal him!" She sticks out her tongue then out of the tent. Actually to check on Ryeowook and Kyungsoo.

 

Kyuhyun is still on his spot. He snots. How can he not make a move about a random boy approaches his Wook? How can? So, he snots again and again. Tonight is cold though.

 

 

 

After a long conversation between Ryeowook and Kyungsoo, Ahra tells them to go back to their own tent. Kyuhyun msut have made another move. Both of them bid their goodbye. Kyungsoo stares at Ahra for a moment. Ahra makes a question look.

 

"Are you happy talking to my brother's boyfriend?" she asks as they walk together to Kyungsoo's tent. "They have good even best relationship. From little until now, I don't still believe that Kyuhyun is in love with Ryeowook, because no one ever get close to that brat. Until Ryeowook comes and says that Kyuhyun is his, I can't give him to someone as childish as Ryeowook. But, I like Ryeowook. He's cute even though he always makes Kyuhyun worry. He almost killed someone, you knew it right? And it ended that person was Ryeowook's own cousin. How pity. But, I just want you to know that Wook has pure heart, and Kyuhyun is only a boy who doesn't want to let go off what is his. Also, don't make yourself hurt."

 

Kyungsoo hears well. "What do you mean, noona? I don't think I hurt myself with my decision. And I know what I did." He smiles and takes Ahra's hand.

 

"You like Ryeowook, right? It's a pity I think."

 

"Nope. I already like someone else. Someone that makes me happy when I am with her. She's so cruel but she's the best."

 

Ahra frowns. "What? Who?"

 

He smiles again and something that she doesn't even believe he does happens. He tiptoes his feet and touches Ahra's lips with his own. It's fast. She doesn't blink. "I am happy be with you, noona."

 

 

 

Now, now... Time to be happy though, but for Kyuhyun, it's hell. How can he's still calm when his love is about to be taken by someone as tricky as Kyungsoo who is willingly to be called 'Doodoo'. 'What the heck!' he curse under his breath.

 

As long as he stays at Ahra's tent, his mind is in cloudy. He can't think straightly. He needs something to eat. Well, it's night and the place opens at night at this camp only that ice shop. So he decides to buy some ice cream and asks Ryeowook if he's willing to eat with him, of course without Kyungsoo along with them. It's annoying.

 

But, before he makes a move farter, he spots his noona is being kissed by a small boy. And he recognizes it right away. That's Kyungsoo! So, Kyungsoo likes his noona and only wants make Kyuhyun jealous or wants make Ahra jealous by approaching Ryeowook.

 

It doesn't make a sense.

 

"What are you doing here, Kyu kyu?" A small voice interupts him. He's startled.

 

"What?! Ow?! Baby... What are you doing here?" asks Kyuhyun back.

 

"Watching them kissing." he says innocently. "Were you watching them kissing too? It's bad, Kyu Kyu... Tsk!" Ryeowook scolds his boyfriend.

 

"You too!" He pats Ryeowook's head. "Now, I miss you."

 

"Miss you too!!~"

 

Ouch! It's not the time for lovey dovey. He pulls Ryeowook to the ice shop and orders what Ryeowook's like.

 

The camp is queit. No one is around. It's almost 10 pm. Headmasters of both campus makes an announcement that they will be back to campus in early. So they can't skip their study. It's okay for them. Besides, they can sleep at lunch tomorrow. Ryeowoook must be misses his Uminie and Lulu too.

 

"Umm, Wook... Do you wanna say saomething about that?" what he means is his sister was kissed by Kyungsoo. As far as he knows Kyungsoo likes Ryeowook. Well, it's what he knows, guys.

 

Ryeowook takes a deep breath and eats his ice cream cutely. "Well, Doodoo likes Ahra noona. He likes your sister. That's what I know. Kyukyu... you also like Doodoo, right?" He asks as his mouth is covered by cream.

 

"Well, I don't know. Why you ask?"

 

"He says that you were jealous when I and him talk. But he said he didn't like me as more than a friend. He wants to make Ahra noona knows that he likes Ahra noona. He's cute, ne?"

 

'What the?! He's more evil than me! Well, at least my Wookie is still my Wookie.'

 

"And, he was jealous when Ahra noona kissed me." Ryeowook smiles shyly.

 

Ow, ow... Kyuhyun thinks quickly and grinnin widely. Something pops out from his smart but evilish brain. 'What a lucky!' he thinks.

 

"I think i can make a move." He talks to himself.

 

"Eung~" Ryeowook happy bites a big spoon of ice cream from Kyuhyun's cup.