Part One

Game Time

“Kyyuuuuuiiee~ where are you?” Ryeowook’s voice echoes the room. He uses his sleeping slipper and tries to find his love, Kyuhyun in the house. “It’s time!!!” he shouts this time.

 

Ryeowook and Kyuhyun have entered the university, now, they are living together. Like what Ahra says, “It’s better to save money for both of you if you are entering university. Both of you can share one house. It’s good, isn’t it?”

 

And Kyuhyun has to agree. Besides, Ryeowook is still his old self, clingy and sensitive. He can’t bear anything without Kyuhyun. For him, it’s advantage more than before. He can be with his Wookie as long as they want. Both of them take same subject, art and music. So, why not?

 

Ryeowook is happy to be together with his lover. Kyuhyun can be his pillow when he wants to sleep. But now, where’s Kyuhyun? This house is empty without him.

 

“I’m here!” someone calls back when Ryeowook open the door to the kitchen. He sees Kyuhyun in apron with spatula in his hand.

 

“What are you doing?” Ryeowook rubs his sleepy eyes.

 

“Cooking. Ramyeon?” he hesitantly saying it.

 

Ryeowook makes a cute o and sits on the couch in living room. He leans against it and humming his favorite song. Kyuhyun hears it from kitchen and follows his melody. Humming also.

 

“Wook, we have picnic this weekend, have you told aunty to sign the paper?” Kyuhyun asks when he finishes his cook. Hot ramyeon has done. It’s ready to be eaten.

 

Ryeowook opens his eyes widely and smiles. “I have. Mom said she will come here tomorrow. Kyuueei also have told aunty?” he asks innocently while puffing his cheeks to blow the hot ramyeon.

 

“I think both of them will be here tomorrow. Is there any you want when we go? Bring Minnie?” Uminie is dumpling doll Kyuhyun gives to Ryeowook when the older has his 17th birthday.

 

The older shakes his head. “No, I want bring Lulu. He’s lonely without me. I always sleep with you.” Lulu is deer doll Ryeowook gives to Kyuhyun when Kyuhyun got The Best Rookie Perform in their school for a whole semesters.

 

“Aww… but he has Uminie…” he argues. “Now, now… I remember something.” He slurps his soup and reaches something from his pocket. “Do you know who the sender of this?”

 

Ryeowook takes the note and reads it. “Are you Kyuhyun? We will meet in picnic. So, prepare your heart. I will take your Ryeong~”

 

“See? It’s stranger! He wants to take you from me. Again. Who is it? Do you know?”

 

“Aww… Kyu Kyu is jealous again!” Ryeowook bounces on the couch while clapping his tinny hands. Kyuhyun chuckles and asks him to stop. “It’s okay! He’s not handsome and best like you. I won’t get snatched.”

 

Kyuhyun nods and smiles. Right now, his mind is thinking seriously. While they are eating he thinks a way to get rid of the person who already dares to play hard with him. Who the hell –opps- is he? How can someone still trying to take his Wookie?

 

After many times he faces people who want his Wookie, like first Hyungshik, Ryeowook’s cousin. He misunderstood him. Second, when a big raccoon or so he called Youngwoon aka Kangin, the leader Taekwondo from his old school. Third, a sassy Kim Heechul, and the fourth, a talk active Yesung. They want Kim Ryeowook.

 

Ryeowook watches his Kyuhyun with strange look. “Kyu kyu… you are not thinking to kill his, right? Enough with that. You look scary. I don’t like it. It’s not handsome.” He warns Kyuhyun.

 

The younger grins weirdly. Well, after long time they build relationship, he thinks Ryeowook has ability to read his mind. Who knows?

 

 

 

Ryeowook and Kyuhyun’s mothers have come. They bring many foods, snacks and beverages. They afraid that they are suffering because lack of food. Kyuhyun helps his mother, puts her belonging and talks a bit with her. Ryeowook is clingy to his mom when she has sit on the couch.

 

“Are you happy with Kyuhyunnie here?” she asks, ruffles Ryeowook’s hair.

 

He nods and hugs his mom. “Of course. And two we will have our first picnic in campus. Mom… can I bring both of Uminie and Lulu?”

 

She chuckles. “Of course sweetie. Kyuhyunnie will help you.”

 

“Ahra says she will meet both of you there. I think she’s one of Senior of the picnic event. You will join with another campus.” Kyuhyun’s mother comes out from Kyuhyun’s bedroom.

 

“Is that so?” Kyu asks.

 

“Yes… and Wookie will have moreeee~ friends.”

 

“Eung!” he smiles widely. In the other hands, Kyuhyun is pouting like a kid.