Three

Idol Survival Camp

Friends18.com Orkut Scraps

 

“First of all, any kinds of dating are not allowed,” said Mr. Hoon while eyeing everyone in the class.
“Second, you are not allowed to leave the school area, unless with permissions,” Ms. Min continued while she toured around the class.
“Third, you have to follow all ground rules here. You all must wake up at 4 a.m. and expected to be asleep by 10 p.m. You can find your daily schedules inside the files given to you yesterday.”
Groans and protests came from the students. Ms. Lee whacked the huge metal ruler she was holding, on a student’s table, shocking everyone in the room and followed by silence from the whole class.
“Fourth, no alcohols, no cigarettes and no drugs. We do not and will not tolerate any of those here,” Mr. Hoon sharply stared at some students. He had read their profiles last night and found out that majority of the pupils of Class C were smokers.
“Fifth, students must follow and join all practices, lessons, and activities. No excuses,” Ms. Lee said. “Unless you have reasonable excuse such as bone fractures, fever that reached 45 degrees and other stuff.”
“Sixth, you are not permitted to have a cellphone in your hands. No sneaking out secretly even if you just got yourself a new cousin. No sneaking out even if your relatives are sick, or worse, dead.” Ms. Lee said as she walked around the class holding a container, taking everyone’s cellphone.
“Seventh, since you’re the newest batch, it means you’re the youngest. So, you must bow 90 degrees and loudly greet your seniors and teachers as you pass.”
“Eight, any students who have successfully broke three rules will be expelled immediately. We need your discipline here, understand?”
The three homeroom teachers stated strictly at the same time.
“Yes!”
 

 
Baek JiYoon’s POV
 
“How are we suppose to live in the 21st century with no phone?” HyeRi complained about rule #6 for the nth time today. YuRa and I chose to stay quiet and ate our lunch in silence. It's not that I want to eat lunch with YuRa and HyeRi, but the rules said that roommates should seat together at the same table, so here we are.
“YuRa, JiYoon, have you both decide the songs?” HyeRi asked me, which reminds me of our Monthly Assessment.
 
-FLASHBACK-
“Every month, we have a Monthly Assessment. Take it as a monthly exam. It’s a battle of life or death,” Ms. Lee frightened everyone with her statement.
 
“For those who failed that day, will be kicked out immediately. But, for those who win, they will have lots of advantages.”
 
“What’s in it if I win?”
A guy sitting in front, I’m guessing is called Baekhyun, asked.
“The winner is allowed to call their family, 2 free days and the chance to pick the next month assessment's theme on their own,” Ms. Lee said with a smile as she looked at Baekhyun. Everyone lighted up at the idea of having free days.
I timidly raised my hand, “Theme?” I asked.
“Yes, theme. Monthly Assessment will be held at the end of every month, each month has different themes. And this month’s is ‘Dream’."
 
-END OF FLASHBACK-
 
“JiYoon?" HyeRi’s face was in front of mine, her brown hazelnut eyes looking straight at me as I realized that I was day dreaming.
“Ah, yes,” I hurriedly replied.
“Your song, have you choose one?” HyeRi repeated her question.
“I don’t have one yet, and didn’t Ms. Lee tell us to keep it to ourselves?”
HyeRi backed down and sat, “Yeah, you’re right! I wonn’t tell you mine then! But I want to tell someone!”
I looked at her who's jumping on her seat from excitement.
“I really can’t wait to see class A’s performance,” she said.
“Why?” I asked, confused. “Well, they’re put in class A without any tests, so don’t you think they’re like insanely good?” Hyeri replied while ogling at class A’s seats. I turned my head to their direction and thought of what she just said.
 

 
“Those papers in front of you are your academic schedules for this month. It will change every following months.” Ms. Min let the three students at the front rows finish passing the papers to the rest before she continued.
“Like normal students, you're going to learn subjects such as mathematics and science. Also, there will be homeworks and exams.”
A few students nodded, understand, and Ms. Min seemed pleased.
“Now, sice you guys are going to be friends, why don't you introduce yourselves one by one, huh?”
A guy, who sat at the back of the class, stood up and bowed. He introduced himself as LuHan. He's Chinese but has been living in Korea for a long time. Next to LuHan was another guy. His name's Zhang YiXing but we could just call him Lay. He’s also Chinese, just like Luhan, but not yet that fluent in Korean. It went on and on until it's my turn. I stood up and bowed a little, “Hello, I’m Baek JiYoon."
“Okay, since today is your first day, you’re allowed to explore the school area and get comfortable,” Ms. Min said as she stood up, followed by the whole class.
“Class dismiss.”
And with that, she walked away.
 

 
Kai’s POV
 
“What kind of school is this?” SeHun grumbled. “How are we supposed to know the situations at home if they took all our phones!”
“Calm yourself, didn’t we agree to go through this together?” Lay, the most patient out of us all, tried to cheer SeHun, the grumpy boy.
“Kai, aren’t you worried that your parents might ask the FBI to find you if you can’t be reach?” SeHun joked.
“Tch. I’m sure they won’t even notice I’m gone,” I replied.
“Well, apparently your house is as big as a castle so that might happen,” he said as he laughed at his own joke.
We walked through the corridor on the second floor, and there's nothing else but classrooms. So, we decided to go to the third floor. By the time we reached the said floor, we could hear faint sounds of a song coming from one of the rooms. Then, we found the source coming from inside the room labeled ‘Dance Room’.
LuHan grabbed the knob and push it down gently. We're trying to peek what's inside and couldn’t be more surprised on what we actually found.
 

 
B.I’s POV
 
“Rather than walking around, maybe we should check the third floor,” Bobby suggested.
“Why? What’s on the third floor?” JinHwan asked.
“There’s this awesome dance room. I got a chance to peek after I help Ms. Lee. It's soundproof too! I don’t regret getting into this school. It's better than sleeping on the side of the road while freezing to death.”
 

 
We walked to one of the dance rooms. Bobby immediately connected his phone to the speaker and immediately, it blasted a song. After dancing for 3 songs, we decided to stop but kept the track playing.
“Yo, JinHwan. Aren't you roommates with Kai?” I asked JinHwan when I remembered that the devil is here. I still can’t believe it.
“Yeah, unluckiness is literally following me everywhere. I would rather sleep here than sleep in the same room as that guy,” he groaned.
 
-FLASHBACK-
We stepped into the building, and some students who were standing behind us, followed us in. As I crook my head around, looking at the people around me, a group of boys at the middle of the room took my interest. Their backs were facing me so I couldn’t see their faces, but I couldn’t help but think that they looked awfully familiar.
One of the guys turn his face, my jaw dropped. It couldn’t be, it’s impossible. Why would they be in this school? I thought rich bastards go to elite schools.
I smacked Bobby in the head to get his attention. “Dude, this is crazy but I think those guys over there are Kai and his friends."
He looked at me confused, but then he looked alarmed. He turned his head right and left scanning the room. When his eyes caught the group I mentioned, his mouth muttered inaudible curse words.
He grabbed all of us to the end of the room.
“Okay here’s the plan, we’re not going to make trouble by getting into fights with those -faces. We have promised to get through this together and we’re not gonna get kicked out, okay. Let’s stay away from them.” I tried to think a way of how to be in the same school with those s without actually murdering them in the second week of school.
-END OF FLASHBACK-
 
“Try to get along well, wait forget it, try not to kill him.”
I patted his back to encourage his soulless body.
Right at that time, we heard the door opened and we all look at the door’s direction. Speak of he devil, and he shall appear. I sighed.
“Well, well, look who we have here. Didn’t expect to see you in a school, because the last time we check, you were living on the streets like beggars.” That jerk Oh SeHun annoyed me so much I could actually break his face right now. But no, I’ve got to control myself.
“What’s the great and powerful KAI doing here in such a school? I thought you and your buddies are rich kids, did you lost your way?” JinHwan retorted.
For a second Kai, look pissed. But, then a mocking smile covered his face. “Maybe it's fate that I should crush all of you both in the streets, and in school.”
His arms were folded in front of his chest, as if he could scare us with his threats.
“Oh, really? Then prove it. Beat us at the Monthly Assignments. But if we can actually kick your stupid asses there, then it's your time being crushed,” I said to them. Kai and I were specifically having an intense staring battle.
“You can’t possibly be that proud with those low skills of yours,” his devilish smile killing us with his eyes.
“Hey, hey, back down Kai, let's just go. Today is the first day of school, we shouldn’t be fighting. We could just prove them at the monthly assignments later,” said Lay who's standing behind Sehun. I know that guy quite well, he’s a pretty nice guy. I would’ve liked him if he wasn’t in the same group as Kai.
“Yeah, we’ll see who got kick out then,” I said, grinning. Kai was being pulled back by Sehun and Luhan to leave the room. Seconds later, we heard Kai shouting,
 
“IT'S A DEAL, KIM HANBIN!”
 

 

Friends18.com Orkut Scraps