Two

Idol Survival Camp
 
Friends18.com Orkut Scraps
 
 
 
A group of boys was standing front of a modern looking building, feeling doubtful on whether they should go in or not.
 
“Are you sure its okay to go inside?"
“I don’t really know..”
“What if all these are just a scam to trick us?”
“Oh please, we don’t want that to actually happen to us.”
“Let’s just go in alright.”
“Okay, lets go.”
 
They entered the gate. Inside, they found a couple of young teenagers just like them, waiting in front of the entrance door. And each of them was holding the same familiar looking brochure, waiting for someone to open the door which was locked.
 
The youngsters were starting to make a commotion outside as they felt impatient standing under the sun for too long.
 
Right at that moment, a woman that looked like she’s in her mid 30s, walked in while holding a key and unlocked the doors straight away.
 
She opened the doors wide and encouraged them to enter when she noticed nobody's moving from their spots.
 
One by one, they started to walk slowly while turning their heads all around, awe-ing the interior of the building.
They’re now standing in a wide place that looked like an entrance hall.
 
Unbeknown to all of them, three figures were watching intently from the corridor on the second floor.
 
"Seems like they’re talented," said Soo.
"Tsk. I can't wait to bully them," stated the only male out of three.
"Hey. You’re not allowed to, Hyun."
"Such a pity. But I can do anything I want to, Hyo," answered Hyun with a mocking tone.
 
"Oh my gosh. Did you see that cute guy with the blue bagpack?"
"Gosh, Soo. Don’t start drooling on the guys again," said Hyo jokingly.
 
 
"So, I heard that you’re accepted by an agency." Hyun murmured coldly, while keeping his eyes locked on the newcomers downstairs.
"Yeah.." Hyo replied with a deep sigh.
"Seriously? Why haven’t I heard of this, why haven’t you told me anything? You have to be successful if you really are going to debut okay. I’ll be your first fan," said Soo. She was so excited that her voice came out like a squeal.
 
 

 

The woman who opened the door before, ordered all the new students to form a few lines, grabbed a file and put it on the table.
“I’ll be right back,” she said as she walked away and left the new students alone.
 
None of the students seemed to notice the presence of Hyo, Soo, and Hyun, who have been 'spying' them from above.
 
Hyun, who has been holding a megaphone, has an evil plan running inside his head.
Hyo, who sensed Hyun’s evil plans, immediately grabbed his hand and gave him a look.
But, it's Hyun we’re talking about, and he doesn’t give a crap about anything so he the megaphone and smirked at Hyo.
 
“ATTENTION HERE PEOPLE!”
His voice filled the building and the newbies reflexively crooked their heads around to search for the source of the noise.
“Listen to me carefully. You better get out of this school, because you're not gonna survive. You’re all just little kids who can only play with your toys.” Hearing his words, everyone frowned and started whispering.
“So before you cry like big babies you are, I suggest you to get your asses out of this sch-“ Hyun haven’t got to finished his speech when Hyo have had enough.
 
She grabbed the megaphone away from his hand and hit his head. Hyun was so shocked as he just stood there with his mouth hanging and when the pain started to seep in, he immediately covered his head with his arms and curled like a ball at the corner.
“Don’t do that ever again.”
Hyo said it with her stern and commanding voice that Hyun could only look at his childhood friend with scared eyes.
 
Right at that moment, sounds of footsteps entered the hall, “Don’t be so harsh on him Hyo,” said an old man with a loud but warm voice.
All the students immediately recognize the old man.
They all shouted at once, “Ahjusshi!”.
Looks of disbelief were all over their faces.
 
“Wow. I haven’t even got to introduce myself and look how famous I am! But that doesn’t mean you can call me ahjusshi all you want!”
 
“Eyy, you all can call him ahjusshi all you want! It's alright kiddos! He won't punish you. Aren’t I right, ahjusshi?” Soo, who was now holding the megaphone, created a wave of laughter with her words.
 
“As you can hear from your senior, you’re allowed to call me in any way you want. I don’t mind,” he said with a warm smile while looking around.
“Ms. Kim, I think you can introduce the other teachers now.”
 
Ms. Kim, the one who opened the gate before, started with a self-introduction. She is the vocal teacher.
 
"From the left it’s Ms. Lee. She’s Class A's homeroom teacher.” A woman with a long golden blonde hair bowed and waved her hand.
“The next one is Ms. Min, Class B's homeroom teacher. Next is Mr. Hoon, Class C's homeroom teacher.”
 
She continued her long list of other teachers, and lastly she introduced the most important person.
“The ahjusshi you’re all referring to just now, is our Principal. You can call him whatever you like, as he said, but respect him.” With that, she ended the teachers' introduction.
 
 

 

 
"In this school, we divided all students into three consecutive classes. Class A, for high potential students. Class B, for talented and enough potential students. And the last but not least, Class C, for lack of potential students." The atmosphere inside the hall suddenly went tensed with Ms.Kim's abrupt announcement.
“I'm going to call out your names one by one, and I want you to come in front when you hear your names. I will start from class C, then B and last A.”
 
“Choi SeolHyun.” She called and handed a girl a huge yellow file with a big ‘C’ printed on the cover of it. One after one, all the students were now staring the files in their hands.
“Now all of you have got your keys, your room and class numbers along with your schedules inside the files. Girls' dormitory is on my left and boys' dormitory is on my right. Get some rest. Good luck.”
 
 

 

 
Baek JiYoon’s POV
 
I walked slowly on the long and wide corridor. Each sides were filled with doors and numbers written on it. I crooked my head right and left to get myself accustomed to this building. Honestly, I’m still annoyed at the fact that I was assigned to class B, instead of A. I mean, how are they know suppose to know our potential?
 
“17.. 18..” The sound of my suitcase’s wheels, scraping the marble floor, escorted me. “19.. 20..”
My feet came to a stop in front of room number 20. I sighed deeply, hoping my roommates won’t bother me and we could stay away from each other’s business. I turned the knob and found two females, unpacking their suitcases.
 
“Hi, nice to meet you!” A cheerful girl with brownish hair, greeted me with a really bright smile. I’m gonna hate her, I thought. Don’t get me wrong, I have nothing against her. It's just that, a jolly girl like her usually meddles into other people's business and is awfully naïve, and I hate those types of person.
 
The girl is still smiling widely, waiting for a response, so I nodded my head a little and said an inaudible ‘hi’ to her and walk past her to the only available bed.
I was unpacking when I noticed that the other girl was not saying anything to me. In fact, she didn’t utter even a single word. I think I might like her.
 
 

 

Author's POV

“Is there anything you would like to know about?” asked the ahjusshi. He was sitting in his office with Hyo and Hyun. Hyun only looked at him but kept his mouth shut. His eyes were glaring through DongMin's head, hatred was bleeding out.
 
“When are you quitting?”
Hyun finally let out the question in monotone, his face has no expression. “Hyun!” Hyo tried to warn him, but nothing could stop Hyun from doing what what he wanted.
 
“It'sokay Hyo, let him ask his question.”
The old man smiled softly to Hyo and returned Hyun’s hard gaze.
“When?” Hyun asked once again, not letting any of his emotion to appear.
“This will be my last year, you have nothing to worry about.”
 
He let the man's words to sink in. Then, he stood straight up and walked away, leaving the office at once. Hyo was behind him, following his steps.
 
“YAH KIM HYUN!”
Her voice filled the passage. Hyun turned his body and looked at her. “You should be more sensitive about ahjusshi’s feelings,” she said.
“I should what?” His voice was filled with venom, right about to explode. “Don’t act as if you don’t know his feelings about leaving the school,” Hyo continued.
“That’s good. At least he can feel how the kids felt when they were kicked out of this school and have to throw away their dreams.”
 
“Hyun, stop acting like a five-years-old kid, okay. And why are you bringing that topic up?” She was tired of dealing with his temper, this has to stop. “How could I ever forget it? I saw that incident myself, and I could do nothing when it happened.”
 
“I said forget about it, Hyun. Why is it so hard for you? Certainly it wasn’t anyone’s fault, especially not ahjusshi’s.”
“I don’t care what you're saying. I’m never letting this one go, and I will never stop blaming him for what happened.”
 
With that, Hyun walked away and left a devastated Hyo behind.
 
 
 
Friends18.com Orkut Scraps