A Ride Home

Fan Girling (Drabbles )

 

(this just happened today 11-11-11)

It was about 7 in the evening, I was going home, and waited for a ride. The other passenger rides that were coming were full. I did not wait for long, only 2 minutes, when a ride came again.  So, I hailed it, and it stopped in-front of me. 

I took a quick look at the back seats, to see if there was a space for me, not really paying attention at the faces, they were just a blur. And, at the front seat with the driver was a male passenger and a space for one more, so I opened the front door, the passenger scooted over to make room for me, and  I got in. I sat only half way and not having my back touch the backseat to make room for the two of us in the front seat with the driver, and closed the door after me.  And the driver drove off.

My long hair was falling from its black flexible band, so I took off the band I used to secure it and rearranged my hair again by turning it around and around then twirl it on top of my head and secured it with the black band. I made sure, I was not bothering the person next  to me.  And then afterwards, I looked for money in my bag for the fare. And I felt, the guy beside me move too. I felt his thigh against my thigh, without looking at him, I thought maybe he needed to pay as well and his money is in his backpocket, and paid him no attention, I went back to looking for my fare. Once I found an exact fare, I took that out then closed my bag. 

Without looking at the guy beside me, I reached across him to the driver and paid for my fare.  And then turned my attention in-front of me and on my side. He did pay for his fare, I was right, in my assumption, and let it go.

I felt the guy was fidgety beside me. even after he paid his fare.  I'm used to sitting with someone in the passenger's side, so, he got my attention, though I did not look at him. Because, it was not as usual to sit with someone as fidgety as him. I was not moving from my seat, and I felt his thigh move against my thigh a few time then his leg moved against my leg. Though, his movements were very slight.  

When a passenger asked the driver to let him off in one of the stops, without being obvious about it, I turned my head, to see the passenger who was going to get off and look at the guy beside me. I did not stare, but I studied his face for a once quick glance-over.  He was looking at something at that exact moment in his bag, when I turned to look at him. Though, I could still clearly see his face. 

I was surprised. I glanced away.

For a moment, I wanted to stare, to make sure, that what I saw was for real. But, all of a sudden, I became shy. I bit my lower lip, and I was half smiling to myself. For all the passenger rides that I could have taken, I have taken this one, to have this guy right beside me, rubbing thigh and leg with, I was laughing inside, I turned my head away from him, because I wanted to smile at him.  But instead, I was smiling at the window beside me.

He was going to get off first than me, but I was sitting next to the door. 

I said to myself, I am going to grab that chance and really look at him.

And, when he was to get off the vihicle, I did just that, I got off the vihicle first then turned and looked at him, but, he had his head down looking to what he will step on. I could still clearly see his face. He was but inches away from me. And, when he got off, he did not turn his head again.  I got on the vihicle again, to continue my ride home.  But, I looked at his back walking away, and the vihicle started to move again. 

He really looked like Minwoo of Boyfriend. 

Only then did I notice his clothes, he was wearing a horizontal stripes of white and brown t-shirt, blue jeans, brown rubber shoes and a backpack. 

 

I had a fangirling night tonight lol and Minwoo, happens to be my favorite with Boyfriend lolololol

 

(Copied from my blog)