A Moment with Mr. Jeong (The Bodyguard of Leader)

Fan Girling (Drabbles )

Chapter 3: A Moment with Mr. Jeong (The Bodyguard of Leader)

 

Miz Blu, who was wearing an all black outfit, and Joane, who was wearing a loose white shirt, gray short pants and sandals,  just had their breakfast, and came from a nearby mall, and was walking back to our room in the hotel. They were taking their time, with Joane enjoying a few grapes while walking. She was feeding herself a grape at a time, and had a few in her hand.

They went to the elevators in the ground floor, there were four doors, and rode the first one that opened. 

They were chatting, talking of the schedule for that day, and spazzing about what happened yesterday, and thinking of what might happened that day.

When the elevator door opened to a floor, there was no one at once in-front of the door when it opened, and they waited for anyone who might join them.

While waiting, Miz Blu turned to Joane and said, "You should finish those grapes."

And, Joane, not thinking much about it, since there were only a few pieces left in her hand, popped all the remaining grapes in . 

And, when they turned, they saw a man getting into the elevator with them. 

Hold and behold, who might it be, but the bodyguard of Kim Hyun Joong, Mr. Jeong wearing a white T-shirt and shorts.

Joane almost chocked on the grapes in . Her eyes flickered seeing Mr. Jeong in person close-up. 

Miz Blu's mouth gaped slightly open, seeing the handsome face of Mr. Jeong close-up. She whispered, "Mr. Jeong?"

Mr. Jeong bowed his head, and gave a slight smile. Miz Blu smiled wide with her eyes full of amazement, for the shock and coincidence of meeting him. Which was answered with a wide smile from Mr. Jeong as well. 

Though she was nervous all of a sudden, Miz Blu said, "We are fans of Kim Hyun Joong."  She reached out her hand to him, he accepted with a bow of his head, and they shook hands, she gave a slight bow as well. And now, Joane, though a little shy, with mouth full of grapes, shook hands with him too.  He gave a small bow to her, and she answered with a slight bow too, while they shook hands. 

And, too soon it was time for him to leave the elevator.  He gave a small bow, before he left.

"Bye, Mr. Jeong," Miz Blu whispered, Joane waved her hand slightly, and with a smile and a slight bow he left them.

They faced each other, both hands clasping each others,  they could hardly contain their excitement, They waited for the door to close, and though they wanted to shout in the elevator, they gave silent shouts, covering their mouths, and raising their fists in the air with jubilation.

"Mr. Jeong? Mr. Jeong! What! hahaahahaha We got lucky! And the guy is so handsome close-up, so much better than his pictures!"

Joane, could only nod her head, and mumble, "Yes, we're so lucky!"

"We should tell the others, they won't believe it! Or they will spazz out of their brains, for how lucky we are, hahaahhahaha" 

They walked fast, getting back to our room, excited to share their story. 

And as soon as they entered the room, Miz Blu said with excitement in her voice,  "Girls, you wouldn't believe who we bumped in the elevator."

"Ha?"

"Who?"

"Why? What happened? Who?"

Questions were raised simultaneously. Excited to hear the answer. It might be Leader or Mr. Jeong, or Manager."

"We met Mr. Jeong in the elevator, and he is so handsome, and mind you we shook hands, and he smiled at us."

"Oh, Really? Oh wow"

"Cool!"

"That is so terrific! What happened, tell us."

Miz Blu said, "Look at Joane, she was plustered shy, and she still has grapes in until now. "

Joane mumbled, "Miz Blu told me to finish the grapes."

We were laughing, "hahahahaha"

Miz Blu continued with her story, "We just came from our breakfast, and we're returning back here, so we rode the elevator, and somewhere the door opened, and later, Mr. Jeong rode the elevator we were in. I was flabbergasted, to say the least, my jaw dropped, and I whispered 'Mr. Jeong?' hahahaha He was not wearing his usual suit, but a white T-shirt and shorts. Can you picture him? It was a surprise!"

Someone said, :"Oh T-shirt and shorts? Oh! Really? I wish, I saw that."

"I wish I was there!"

"And, he was so kind we shook hands, and even bowed to us, and smiled. The guy is more handsome close-up."

"What! You shook his hand! waaaa Miz Blu, let me shake your hand,please, please."

"Joane? You shook hands with Mr. Jeong? wow!"

Everyone can still see the excitement in Joane, her cheeks were pink, her eyes were twinkling, and she could only nod in answer.

"Oh You are so lucky!"

Miz Blu could not forget her meeting with Mr. Bodyguard, "I think, I became his fan, hahahaha we should start his fans club. hahahhaha"

"hahahaha Yes, we should, now, it is not only Leader, but Mr. Jeong will have followers. hahahaha"