Unpredictable

Unplugged My Life

Daemin's POV

When break time, I take a walk at field watching the softball school player training. Generally, I’m used to be a softball player when I’m in LA but since I got injured to my shoulder, I can’t play anymore. Like a dancer if they got injured to their legs. I sit a bench nearby the field. “Daemin!” Then someone called me! I search it where it comes from. Then I saw someone wave at me. Daehyun? Is he a softball player? “Come here!” he ask me to come over. I walk to him. “What?” I ask him.

         “Do you want to play with us?” Daehyun ask me. “Well sure why not?” I feel so happy when I was being offered to play with them.

         The pitcher let go the ball but I didn’t it. 1 strike No ball. The pitcher ball quite fast. I take my position. I hold my bat tighter and the pitcher let go the ball. I hit it. Homerun!!! I run leisurely and step on to the home plate.

         “Wow, you’re good!”Daehyun praised me. “Thank you.”Then I feel my shoulder in pain. No...Not again. I touched my shoulder. “You guys just continue the game. I have to go now. Bye!” I walk away from the diamond.

         I endured the pain until I’m home. On the way home, some bike were chasing me. , it’s junggi kids. They chase me and one of the bike hit my bike. That’s make me out of control and fall to the ground with my bike. I can feel my shoulder is cracking. I just and laying on the ground. The bike hit my legs and I feel so in pain!

         “Daemin!!” Then Minhee saw me and run onto me. “What happened to you? Did you got accident?” Minhee ask me. I can’t answer her question since I’m trying to endured the pain. “Daehyun!!” Minhee got up and trying to stop daehyun’s car. Daehyun stop. Then I saw all black.

At Hospital

Daehyun POV

         I keep squeezing my hand and praying that Daemin is okay. Not long after that the doctor came out. “Is she okay?” I immediately ask the doctor. “Her shoulder was fractured so does her legs.” That’s sounds not so good.

         “so can I go look her now?” I ask the doctor. “Yeah, you can.” “Thank you so much.” I thank the doctor and go look her. As soon as I get into her room, I guess that her mother. “So you’re the one help her right?” She ask me. “Yes...” It’s has this weird atmosphere here. Daemin who already awake just look at me. “Thank you so much. What’s your name?” she ask my name. “Jung Daehyun.”

         “Ahh...you’re the son of Daesang Holdings CEO right? You’re so kind like your father.” Oops looks like there’s a plot twist here. Now I remember she’s the wife to Sir. Park Daehui, Father friends. So that’s mean Daemin is a billionaire’s daughter? But why did she be like a thug and serial killer? Is there any big secrets that Daemin didn’t expose yet.