Friends-to-be-Fortune teller

Unplugged My Life

Daemin POV

I close the door slowly. Peggy want to ruin my business. When I think again, I shouldn’t be so hypocrite. Arghhh...what a life. My job and life. I take out my notes books. Jana, how is she doing? I miss her so much. I’m afraid that King still disturbs her. Buzz Buzz, my phone ringed. I take a glance. It’s Jana!!! I immediately answer her call.

         “Daemin!!!” She sounds so happy. “Jana! I miss you so much...How are you? Did the court go well?” I ask her. “Yup! King finally got jailed.  I feel so grateful. Thanks to you I got this brave.” I smiled widely. “That’s good. So how was going there?”  I ask her. “Well everything was okay. Thanks to Reagan. She really helped me out while you’re not here. You? Did you get your Korean culture back?” She asks me. I chuckled a bit. “Ha ha... well yeah...everything was okay. Ermm not yet. Still adapting myself with my surrounding. You know... when about a decade you didn’t in your homeland its kind an awkward. With the guys here keep flirting with me. Ewe... I don’t want them.” I chat with her. It’s fun to chat with my friends.

         “ayy... but I’m sure you must have fall in love with a boy. With charming smile...” Charming Smile?? Daehyun? “A very hot look...” Daehyun? “And some kind of an endorphins.” Daehyun? I shook my head. Why should be I mention him ? Ridiculous. “Nonsense. Why should you expect like that? Who want me? I’m this kind of girl?” I ask her again. To be very honest, everything Jana said sometimes would be come true. I’m afraid if it true.

         “Yeah well... I got a dream. I come to Korea and meet you with a guy. You guys somehow really love each other. That’s why I assumed that you already got hook with someone. Who? Who?” Jana asks me again.

         “Daemin...Can I...” I startled and look at him. “Who’s that? It’s a guy voice? You already have a boyfriend did you?” Jana asks me. “No...No...it’s my brother. I have to go now. Bye!” I immediately hang up.

         “What do you want?” I ask him with my cold voice. “Do you have phone charger? My phone is about to dying now.” This guy really hard to keep. “Yeah... here. Go sleep. It’s late.”I close the door quickly. “GOODNIGHT!” He screamed from outside and go. I just laugh. What a weirdo.


Fortune teller... hermm  did some of you guys believe them? Well I don't hahaha but sometimes what comes out from someone mouth,it could be come true. Sixth Sense? I guess...hehehe