Attracted By your Charm!

Unplugged My Life

At School...

Daemin POV

                   The cutest help that I ever seen. I laugh alone. Jung Daehyun--- A Guy with weirdo,cute,charming smile,somekind of endorphins and have this angelic voice. I smile. I haven’t see a guy like that in my life. He only called me because want me to teach him about how to understand Biology. How cute!!!

         “Ha! What are you thinking about ha?” Minhee startled me. I touch my chest. “Cho Minhee, can you please don’t make me shock?” I told her. She grin again. Monday,Tuesday and everyday! I always saw her grin whenever I ask her not to do something that makes me shock.

         “Sorry...what are you thinking about? Smile and chuckled alone. What’s wrong ha? Oh! Or not you’re already falling in love to Daehyun didn’t you?” Minhee made a prediction. “Since when? I don’t fall in love to him. I just considered him as my friend only. Not more than that.” Then I feel my face like feel so hot. Am I blushing? No! Huwaa.

         “Liar! Then why are you blushing so much ha? Just admit it. I can help you to get close with him. He don’t have any true love yet. He was label by other girls “Cute Playboy”. he can make any of us melt in  a blink of eye.” That’s quite dangerous even for the blood hunter like me. Since I’m a girl. Yeah...since I’m know Daehyun. I feel so easy with him and show my true flaw only in front of him and risking my identity by saving him 4 weeks ago. It’s that the sign I fall in love with him. If I love him, I can’t do my job. Or maybe he already know that I want to kill him? Bustard!

         “Minhee! What are you talking about ha? Gossips all around Miss President?” Then this angelic voice comes out. He was standing behind us for a very long time I guess. “Oh ho, our Cute playboy already here. Good luck to melt her!” Then she run away. “Ignore her. She always likes that. A president and a school icon but crazy like hell.” He said and sits at his place.

         Today he looks like so handsome today for my eyes. With his hair were silver-like and messy a bit. He look like a bad boy that every girl to fall in love to. With his necktie were loosen, that make him look hot! Damn it! What’s wrong with me? Why did I flustered when he is here?