Secrets

Unplugged My Life

Daehyun POV

“Mom...you can go now. Don’t worry about me. Jana, Min Hee and Daehyun can look after me.”Daemin told her. And the way she calls her ‘mom’ is awkward tho. There’s must be something.

         “Okay... take care honey.” At last mom go home. She just shot a glare to her. What’s wrong with her? “Daemin...what happened? How you can got accident?” I ask her. “It’s just...” Then she quiet. “Just tell me okay...trust me I won’t tell anyone even Minhee or Yongguk hyung. Please?” I’m trying to make her tell me everything. In case, I can get her heart much easier. What? What did I say? No just friends!

         “There’s some thug chase after me. I can’t speed up my bike because of my  shoulder were injured after playing softball.” Oh gosh. “Why you didn’t tell me earlier? No wonder you’re suddenly go. Tell me if you get trouble Daemin. You’re making me worry.” I told her. She smile. “What are you smile at?” I ask her and act like I’m sulking. “Stop it Jung Daehyun! Don’t be a cutie can you? You’re not cute when sulking! Damchu!” What did she called me? Damchu? How did she know my nickname is Damchu? “How did you know my nickname is Damchu?” I ask her. “Idiot! Everyone call you Damchu! Damchu! Is it about Sam Tsui ha?” and it’s a miracle. How she’s know about Sam Tsui?

         “How did you know? You’re creepy! Are you spying me?!” I ask her. “No..Doing my job only. The inheritors of Daesang Holdings! I’m gonna kill you!” She said and take a glance and then look out the window.

         “Are you sure you want to kill me only because money? Isn’t your family is a billionaire?” I ask her. She smirk. “It’s my father order. He ask me to kill you so no one will inherit your father’s property if you die.” I gasp. How could her father... “Are you sure Daemin? Are you kidding with me?” I ask her. She smile and nodded. She look at me. “That’s why I ask you once... Are you not regret be a friend with me... That’s what I’m afraid the most.” Daemin told me. I couldn’t say anything.

         “I’m sorry...Daemin...I’ve to go now.” I immediately leave her. “Jung Daehyun...” I stopped as Daemin call me. “If one day I died, I wish I died because I protect you. You’re innocent. I’m the blood hunter. I hope this blood hunter in my name will gone in your life Daehyun. Go away from me.” She said. That’s the most creepiest word I ever heard. My heart pounding so hard. My adrenalin is out of control. What’s wrong with me?

Daemin POV

         He’s gone now. My tears is rolling down. I’ve tell everything. Everything! I bite my lips as I trying for not but woman heart is easy to torn even to a blood hunter like me. I wipe my tears and take a deep breath. How am I supposed to tell this? I’ve got everything for my dad but suddenly I feel sorry for him. Is it because I love him? Is it because he treat me better while me trying to kill him? I’m confused! How am I going to go through this?

I take my phone. I just stared at my phone. I press the call button. I waited for him to answer but no. He won’t.

“Jung Daehyun... I’m sorry... I know I’m wrong. You treated me so nice while me going to kill you. I’ve to say... Wish me to love you even more. Appreciate you as my important guy in my life. Wish Me Daehyun...Wish me...for not kill you.” I leave the voice mail.