Sadly

Popularity Scale

Kyungsoo tapped his foot on his bedroom floor, his mechanical pencil between his teeth, he stared at his empty notebook then started writing down something. He sighed then ripped the page out. He threw it near his trashcan, the paper hitting the side and falling down beside it, numerous pieces of crumbled up notebook paper littered the area.

A girl behind Kyungsoo rose from his bed and leaned on his shoulders "You figure it out yet?"

"Of course he hasn't, idiot. Don't you see the paper on the floor?" a male voice answered.

"Shut up, Luhan."

" you, Ashley."

"Guys, stop!" Baekhyun yelled from the bed, he was pushing on Chanyeol's forehead, trying to hold off the latter's attempts to kiss him. "Let him think of a good letter."

"Let me write it, I know how to write one."

"I can do this, Ashley, thanks though." Kyungsoo said while throwing another piece of paper at his trashcan.

The next day, Ashley, Luhan, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol stood at ends of the hallways to make sure no was coming. Kyungsoo stared at Kai's locker then looked down at his sealed letter, he remembers word from word what he had written. The letter said things like "I know you're are that guy from that app" and "I'm KissMeAndLoveMe". However, unlike most movies where the girl, or guy, forgets to tell the guy, or girl, his, or her, name, Kyungsoo made sure to add that it was Do Kyungsoo in the letter.

"Queen at my corner!" Luhan yelled loud enough for Kyungsoo to hear it.

Kyungsoo had just put the last bit of the letter through the slot when Hyoyeon and her followers rounded the corner, barely taking notice of the second bar students standing at different ends of the hallway. Hyoyeon was wearing a white peasant blouse with tight blue jeans and red loafers, her blonde hair was brought into a ponytail.

Ashley, Luhan, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol ran up to Kyungsoo, after Hyoyeon turned the corner, and gathered around Kyungsoo. They started to applaud Kyungsoo for his work and threw compliments at him by the dozen.

"Good job, Kyung."

"Just wait until Kai sees it, he will be running to find you!"

"That's my Kyungsoo!"

"Go gay guy go!"

The group looked at Chanyeol, who gave the group a smile.

Baekhyun sighed "Oh god."

"He ruined it."

"Come on, Kyungsoo."

Kyungsoo let his three friends drag him around the school, Chanyeol following behind like a puppy. Baekhyun actually got used to the latter's hovering and smiling, it wasn't as annoying as it had been. it was kind of cute.

The next couple of hours went by like normal, then came the last class. Kyungsoo was alone with Kai. The shy boy was a nervous wreak. Did Kai get the letter? However, his anticipation and nervousness rose when the "Queen" walked up to him. She set the letter he stuffed into Kai's locker on his desk and walked away. Kyungsoo stared at it, his eyes widened, he looked up at Kai, who stared at him sadly before facing the front.

-------------------------------

Oooh! DRAMA!

1) What would you do if your crush confessed to you?