Third Monthsary (First Marriage Monthsary)

Unfinished Diary (RP Based: Hallyu Wave 2.0)

There comes another monthsary after month and month. 

This was our first marriage monthsary. 

And the day that we celebrated our first marriage monthsary with a new member within our family. 

I couldnt be happier being with you jagiyah and I hope that this will never end. 

We had our son, Hyun Soo and he was the baby of our love. 

I know that few days before our monthsary, we went through a big fight. 

And I could say that I agree from your journal that it was your fault. 

It still scars me. whispers. 

Anyway, back to being happy. 

I was glad that we overcame that. I thought that you were about to leave me. I don't know why jagiyah, usually. I would leave anyone without a second thought. But for you its different. I love you too much to even think of leaving you. 

I hope that we wont meet a big fight like that again. 

But that day was also the day I start to tell you my worries. Although that we couldn't really celebrate it due to moving out. I'm glad that you wanted to follow along with me and I'm glad jagiyah. Really really glad. 

I hope that we will stay like this forever jagiyah. You and me. And even though we can't have Hyunsoo anymore, I hope we can get another member of our family too one day. 

 

But during this monthsary was fine. It was good. I was able to spend time with you a lot before you changed. And it was nice. I missed my husband. But you will always be my husband in my heart jagiyah. I love you so much. 

 

Thank you for staying with me and taking care of me all this time. 

 

I love you.