Second Monthsary

Unfinished Diary (RP Based: Hallyu Wave 2.0)

I don't know what happened. 

But I remembered that the first thing I saw was a journal of a 'man in love' 

Let me requote that: 

"Jagi~ My baby girl. I have been waiting this day one month ago to celebrate another successful month being with you. I am so blessed to have you as my girlfriend. I know you kept on asking me why do I say that. I can't give you an explanation because I just know in my heart that you are special and an extraordinary girl that's why I'm lucky to have you. Happy 2nd monthsary to us babe. More months for us.

Just wanna give you this small notebook of mine. In this notebook was written my stupid confession -laughs- read it and please don't throw it okay. I love you jagi~ Don't laugh at my gayness please.

-hands you the notebook-

JOURNAL OF A MAN IN LOVE

I am Myungsoo Kim. This is a short journal entry of mine, that tells some sight of my chronicle of how i fell in love with the woman who named Hyosung Jeon.

It's been more than two months ago. The first step I took in this academy was nothing but just an ordinary one. Looking around the place gave me the impression of another boring and useless life. Seeing students along the way made me feel like I need to be with them and have some talk that will eventually turned to nasty. I even thought of playing around as I watched girls having gossips with each other. I was like planning not to have a serious relationship since I thought I am not capable of committing myself into it. Just flirting would be enough and nice.

But I never thought the day will come and change my life in just a single spin. I met this woman, or should I call her a 'woman'? haha. Nah, she is just hard and sometimes act like a man.. oops. But yeah, that day of meeting this awesome girl didn't came to me until cupid made it's way and played some twist for me to know and realize that a woman like her did exists in the world.

Talking to her somehow made me thought, "another girl who drools at me". But as hours and minutes went by, she made me realize she is no like other girls. She made me see how special she was and is and will be forever. I found her quite interesting at first, thnking I could play with her and do have without love involve. But little do I know, I have already fallen in love with this amazing girl. Yeah, funny it may seems but that how love moves right? It is like death, you are not being informed nor will see it coming and will just hit you in a blink. Other people says that falling in love in a short span of time will not make the relationship go stronger and will collapse in no time. But I, myslef can prove it is no way true. Falling in love with this girl the first day we met made me just love her even more now. This love I have for her keeps on growing as days passed and months went.

I could tell there is really something about her that makes me want to keep her forever. I want to take care of her and give the best things I can give her. I want to lock my eyes with hers and put her in my arms and just whispers the whole day how much I love her. Some guys might tell I am one hell of a gay and cheesy but who cares? This is how this girl turned me into. Dude, lemme just tell you that falling in love will make you just a better person. You will be more responsible of your actions and be aware of the things happening around you. You will learn how to love and care
for a woman. Oh geez, the hell I am talking.

I can't really explain very well this emotions that taking me. I just feel so overwhelmed. Oh crap, girl look at me. This man is badly, madly in love with you. I can't imagine my life being without you. Like seriously. You are no to compare with other girls. You are so special like gems and I love everything about you. Your flaws, your being hard (haha), the way you push me whenever you get mad at me, those times when you get horn- err naughty, the way when you get playful, the way on how you moans my nam-- oops, the way you tell me how much you love me and how handsome I 
am (winks). Oh girl, I just love everything you do.

Every boys there, if you have ever fallen in love then you can relate to this of mine. Show your girl how much you love them just like the way how I expressed and made her feel my love. That is if I do my job very well.

How am I going to end this anyway? Yeah. With this journal of mine I would like to tell to this very special woman in my life how much I treasure and value her. I love you Hyosung Jeon. My girl, the only woman who can make me crazy and smile each single seconds. The one who can make my heart skip a beat just by staring at her eyes. I loved you yesterday, I even love you more today, and will love you forever.

Tis' love of mine will run out 'till infinity.

I am Myungsoo Kim. And this is my () journal. " 

 

 

I remembered the time when I finished this journal, I smiled ear to ear. 

That lasted for a whole day until I sleep. 

 

I don't really have many things to say for this chapter. I'm not sure why but yeah... 

I know that we did have a good time on the second monthsary. But I do remember something. 

You proposed to me. 

With flowers.. pfft

I remembered that I felt like I was the happiest girl alive and it continues on until now. 

That was also the day we start our journey with our new even closer relationship. 

 

Thank you jagiyah. 

Kim Myungsoo, Kwak Minjun or Lee Gikwang. 

I love love you forever.