End

I Just Want You

A hungover blonde awkwardly stared at an apartment door, not knowing what to do for the first time in his life. Well, that was a lie, but he wouldn’t dare get into that. He had just never felt this… Helpless in front of this door before.  

It was a door for Christ’s sake! What was he so scared of? Feeling rather brave, he rang the doorbell, expecting an immediate answer.

But no one came to the door or even answered the sound.

Minho’s probably asleep?

He shrugged a little and unlocked the door with his own spare key that he had kept forgetting to return in the past few weeks and let himself in.

What welcomes him is nothing. Literally. Shocked, Jonghyun looked around the cleared out apartment. Heart pounding, he ran directly to the younger’s bedroom… It also being bare. Or so he thought.

Looking down he spotted a crumbled up piece of paper in the middle of floor. Curiously, he picked it up and read it slowly. The note was all too familiar.

I am. I am 100% sure. To hell with everyone else. I. Just. Want. You.

This was the same exact note he had found on Minho’s refrigerator… The same exact note he had written in his own handwriting so long ago, it seemed. A halo feeling suddenly forms in his chest along with a flashback of his own.

Jonghyun and Minho sat on the couch, cuddling, as Jonghyun preferred, watching a movie.

“I love you.” Jonghyun spoke up suddenly.

Minho’s eyes widened in surprise, then quickly laughed it off, seeing it as a joke. “I know. I love you too.”

“No… Minho, I LOVE you.”

“Okay… I know this silly.” Minho couldn’t help but to furrow his brow.

Shaking his head, Jonghyun stradled the younger’s lap as they spoke.

“I told other people that I loved someone.”

Minho didn’t respond.

“I really want to be with you, Minho.”

Not able to control it, Minho smiled, letting a laugh or two escape his lips. “… Are you getting impatient?”

“Yes!”

“I was going to wait until Valentine’s Day… Y’know as a sappy romantic thing… Ugh, I’m not good at this kind of stuff, huh?”

Delighted, Jonghyun laughed, “You’re perfect! And you copy-cat! I was going to do the same thing!”

Raising a brow, Minho asked, “You were going to make it official?”

Jonghyun nodded.

“Ah… Does this mean you want me to make it official now?”

“Sure! That is… If you’re fine with it…”

Minho sighed, massaging his temples slowly.

“Are you sure? What about everyone else? Don’t they get upset with you whenever you’re in a relationship because they have feelings for you? What about… You know who. He won’t react well to this. He’ll only hurt you.”

“I don’t care.” Jonghyun whispered, kissing the younger softly.

“And you’re sure about this?”

“I am 100% sure. To hell with everyone else. I. Just. Want. You.”

Minho stared at Jonghyun, dumbfounded, causing Jonghyun to laugh.

“I think I should announce this…”

He ran to the computer without any hesitation, quickly making the public internet announcement. Minho continued to stare in surprise, causing Jonghyun to laugh once again.

“Is someone jealous?” Jonghyun asked, though Minho stayed silent, too shocked for words.

“Aww… Don’t worry! I’ll write it down for you, so you’ll have your own, yeah?” He giggled and wrote down a few words, sticking it in Minho’s pocket once he was finished.

“I just want you, Minho. Forever.” He whispered in the taller’s ear, proceeding to kiss him sweetly on the lips.

The memory left Jonghyun feeling bitter, still holding the crumbled piece of paper… But now reading the back of it. In black letters it simply read:

Forgive me.

He stood there, silently, unable to move. It was as though he was frozen in place. The two words laying open in his hand, written in black, slightly smeared in ink, as though, they too, were in pain.
 

Just promise me you won’t leave me again…

I promise to never leave you again, Jonghyun.

 

I promise… Yet forgive me.
 


 

Mmm.~ It's not that long. I just didn't want to get too into detail or it might lose it's... Angst? I was afraid to add too much angst, honestly. xD I don't want it sounding like a bad melodrama. 

I hope you enjoyed this update!

There's one more after this, and maybe even an Author's Note type section! 

I'm hoping to finish this right away since I made my subscribers wait so freakin' long. 

I'm still sorry about that. :x

<3 Thank you so much for reading; you're the best. <3

 

THIS ISN'T EDITED YET.