the end.

Spring Love

"Your eyes looks puffy. What time did you slept last night?" asked Qyoona.

"4 o'clock in the morning I guess" I blankly said

"You should get more rest! you look like a dead person!" Qyoona frankly remarked. Mentally died in the inside, slowly died on the outside.

Qyoona basically nagged about being healthy and women should take care of their appearance and such. I just nodded to everything she said "Hm" is the only word I could think of. My mind often went blank when someone asked me a question. I used to be a top student in school and now my ranking dropped slowly. Dad said I should see a psychiatric so that they can help me clear my mind and get me back on the track.

*Few months after the incident*

It's been 4 month since the last time we met. Literally everyone in school knew that Kyungsoo is a member of Exo but one thing they didn't know is that he's a chaebol. School has been a disaster place for me since Kyungsoo wasn't here and no one will brighten up my days except for Qyoona and Soojung. These days, Qyoona and Soojung are getting quite busy since they have to inherited their family business.

As for Soojung who's family owned a Hotel in South Korea, Singapore, Japan, Malaysia and will soon open in the US. She has to learn on how to manage their family business.

Qyoona is the heir of S Enterprise. One of the famous company in both South Korea and Japan. She managed the company's stock sale and still learning to get better.

And I'm here. Currently in Hong Kong. I have to accompany my parents because Dad has a new building to build since he is a part time architect when he has time. It was only me and mom in the hotel room. We didn't talk much since she noticed that I was in a bad mood.

"Meahri?" she speak.

"Yes?" I said without looking at her

"Do you want to go to Exo's concert?" she asked. My ears perked up every time I heard the name 'EXO'. "Yeah sure, since its boring to stay here" I said.

"Great! because we'll go with Mrs Do tonight!" she said hyped up. Well actually, mom doesn't know anything about us. I hope nothing's get awkward when we're there.

*EXO concert*

"Kyungsoo-ya!" Mrs Do ran towards Kyungsoo while opened her arms wide. They hugged each others and the whole Exo member greeted her. "This is aunty's close friend" Mrs Do pointed to my mom and "This is her lovely daughter" she pointed to me. I bowed "AnnyeonghaseyoMeahri imnida" I said awkwardly. Exo clapped and they introduced themselves. I found SehunKai, Kris, Luhan and Suho very attractive. I blushed when Suho reach out his hand "I'm Exo leader, Suho" he said. I reach out my hand as well in order to show courtesy.

Author's POV.

"That girl is so pretty!" Sehun whisper into Tao's right ear. "I know right! and she's nice too" Tao said. "How old is she?" Sehun asked. "How should I know. Go ask her" Tao nudged Sehun's arm. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Exo Maknae SehunSehun smiled making his eye smile invisible. "How old are you?" Sehun asked kindly. "I'm 19 years old" I said.

"Ohh Noona is in the same age as Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol and D.O hyung!" Sehun said pointing at each of the member that has the same age as Meahri.

*Meahri's POV*

I exchanged smile with Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol and faced Kyungsoo awkwardly. I noticed that Exo noticed me looking at Kyungsoo oddly. "Concert starts in 10 minutes!" we heard a staff shouted.

"We should go now, goodbye!" Tao said while waving his hand.

"Bye Noona! enjoy our concert!" Sehun said winking.

"It was nice meeting you, even for a while" Suho smiled.

"Exo fighting!" I shouted.

Their voices and moves amazed me. I held on my silver light stick and cheered for them. 

*Kyungsoo POV*

I sang and dance to a lot of songs already, and I'm close to passed out. But seeing Meahri smiled and cheered for us brings back my energy. It's been a long time since I saw her beautiful smile. Every time I dance and sing I looked at her, and I do noticed that she looked my way too. I know you missed me as well Meahri. I know you do. It's time to sing one of our song in the album and the lyric somewhat describe how I felt. 

"I’m being intoxicated in the happiness that shined bright for a moment. I must have been distracted for a moment in the memories’ light .You’re already at the place I can’t reach" 

 

"You shined bright for a short time like lightning
You lit up the world for a moment

 

"I was late like thunder
I’m regretting it now"

 

"Going over time’s wall, I’m looking for you
Although it may be different now, the beginning is the same
I trust that we can still go back"
 

I sang passionately while looking at her and my fans. Please understand the lyric, please understand my heart Lee MeahriAfter the concert ended and we bid farewell to the fans who came and support us. 

"Sehun-ah! come here!" I shouted. Sehun ran up to me "Waeyo hyung?" he asked looking exhausted. "Can you do me a favor?" I asked him. "Yes, sure" he said. I gave him an iPad and he looked at me suspiciously "What do you want me to do?" he asked suspiciously. "Record me" I said. "What?!" he shrieked. "Just record me you babo! I'm gonna sing" I said while hitting his head. "Sorry, sorry! ugh, okay. 1....2...3..."

tumblr_n6a5qvIpOA1qcq760o1_r1_500.gif 

"Uh, um. Hi Meahri. It's been a long time since we last talked to each other. I miss your voice, but I finally heard your voice today. It gave me strength to see you smile and cheered for us. What happened back then was something I regretted the most. I'm sorry I didn't ran after you. I did this for you Meahri. I hope you're proud of me and also Exo. I still remembered what you said last year and I'm holding onto your words. Thank you for coming Meahri.... I love you, still and forever will" I paused for a while "This is our song in the new album. The title of this song is Love, Love, Love. Acoustic version only for you. I hope you understand the lyric as if it's from my heart." 

tumblr_n5acdoAhd41qzh5sno3_250.giftumblr_n5acdoAhd41qzh5sno1_250.gif

"You don’t know right? You probably don’t know
My heart towards you is love, love love"

"Look into your eyes, butter-butterflies
The sky that doesn’t end. I swim in your eyes
Only you make me shine. I can see the future
It can’t be if it’s not you"

"The moment I met you, I threw away the world because it was boring
Looking at the same place, laughing and crying together"

"Now I won’t go again to a place where you aren’t present
Now without you, nothing, clear away that exit
Now I don’t have anything else to hope for, will you stay with me?"

"Okay. End!" I said. "Hyung....." Sehun's expression looked shocked. "She's my ex-girlfriend, yes. I knew her a long time ago. I'll tell you the full story next time. Gomawo Sehun-ah!" I said while taking the iPad he's holding. "Mom!" I shouted while finding my mom. I found her "Mom can you give this to Meahri and tell her that you record some videos from the concert" I said. "What for" mom asked. I told her the whole story and giving out my plan afterwards.

*Meahri's POV*

"Mom, where are you going?" I asked mom who's busy getting ready. "I'm going out with Mrs Do for a while" she said. "Don't go anywhere! just stay in the hotel room okay honey. I'll be back for a while." she said and kissed my forehead.

Half and hour has passed and I'm doing nothing but watching tv without English nor Korean subtitle. I remembered Mom left her iPad and told me that she recorded some videos from the concert. I took the iPad on the table beside our bed and unlocked it. I opened the video app and saw only one video with Kyungsoo's picture as the display. I played the video.

"Thank you for coming Meahri.... I love you, still and forever will" he said. I shed a tear when he said that he still remembers what I said last year. I cried when he sang my favourite song in the album. I do understand the lyric, but I didn't know the lyric also represent your heart. While I replayed the video I heard a bell rang. I wiped my tears and opened the door. 

Kyungsoo is standing in front of the door while holding a box of pizza with a bouquet of red roses on top with his right hand and starbucks with his left hand. 

"Hello Meahri" he smiled

"Hi Kyung-" I couldn't even finished my words suddenly Kyungsoo kissed me on the lips passionately. It's the first kiss we share. It was wonderful, and it held a lot of meanings. A kiss that describe a million words without speaking. Kyungsoo broke the kiss "I love you Lee Meahri" he said. 

"I love you too Do Kyungsoo" I smiled and hugged him.