sudden confession

Spring Love

Do kyungsoo is dad's friend's son?

"Hey" he said awkwardly. "This is unexpected, but its nice to see you here" he smiled.

"Me too, I'm glad its you" I smiled.

"You guys know each other?!" Mrs Do asked in shocked expression. "Yeahh, we're classmate" kyungsoo and I said in unison.

The dinner turn out to be good and not as what i expected. Kyungsoo's parents are nice to me and somehow their parents are so warm and it makes me comfortable being around them. My parents invited Mr Do and his family to our resident and he gladly accept our invitation. As soon as we arrived home, dad told me to accompany kyungsoo or show him around the house since he never been here. Should i invite him to my room? no no no. It would be awkward. What should i do? where should we go? finally an idea popped in my mind.

I asked kyungsoo if he wants to join me to the park. I grab my thick black jacket and changed into my black nike air max shoe. He agreed to my offer and we walk to the nearby park near my house. The night's weather was chilly but walking with him side by side somehow makes me feel warm and safe. The walk to the park was silent, no sound can be heard and even our mouth are shut. We took a sit on a swing and after a few minutes kyungsoo finally said something

"meahri" he speak my name. "yes?" i asked him.

"are you mad at me?" he asked me back.

"why would i be mad at you?" i said still confused.

"you know... when i introduced myself. I said that I'm poor" he stated "well i mean indirectly" he continued. I chuckled "gosh, why would i be mad? its just a stupid thing. its not that i really care about it. plus, judging from your personality, i knew you're lying about you're from a low class family" i said.

"that's great! i was really scared if i you're mad at me and decided to push me off" he said while looking down the ground. "i'm not going to push you off okay" i said while giving him a reassuring smile. We stared at each other for quite a long time until he broke the silent and the gaze competition. "You know what?" he asked me. Gosh i hate this question! my heartbeat are accelerating and i'm getting anxious.

"what" i asked him and i can hear my voice shaking.

"honestly..... i think i've fallen for you"