i'm sorry

Spring Love

I took a taxi to Drop Top cafe where kyungsoo and I often went to. We had our first date here and every time I wanted to see him, we would meet here. A lot of memories are build here in this cafe. The warm surroundings makes me feel secure and comfortable even if i'm alone. The reason why we often came here is because it's near to both, me and Kyungsoo's house.

As soon as I arrived in the cafe, I ordered hot chocolate and took a sit beside the window and enjoying the night view. It was chilly outside, I can feel it when I placed my palm on the window. I had a sipped on my hot chocolate and tapping my fingers on the table as I waited for Kyungsoo to appear. Few minutes after the long wait, I can see his figure from a far, wearing all black. Black hoodie, black jeans and black coloured air jordan. It was strange that I can recognized him even if he's hiding his face in that hoodie he's wearing. Maybe because of his strong aura that made me recognized him for a far.

"Sorry i'm late" he apologized while taking a seat in front of me.

"It's okay, i just arrived anyway" I lied.

"So what is it that made you called me over?" he asked. "So..... do you know D.O?" I raised my left eyebrow. He looked surprised "D.O the handsome guy in exo?! obviously I know him! he's hot!" he chuckled lightly. "Its not funny!" I hit his arm lightly and without realizing my action, my hot chocolate spilled on the table. I stabilize the cup and kyungsoo went to the counter to get some tissues for the mess I made. I wiped the spilled hot chocolate on my table and put the trash aside.

"You are D.O right?" I asked him looking serious.

"Shhhh!" he placed one finger on his lips.

"That's right, he is not your doppelganger but he is you" I rolled my eyes.

"So, why does this have to do with you lying to the whole class?" I asked. "So that, they're not interested in me" he answered. "What do you mean?" I asked still confused. "If i say that my dad has an airline, they would be surprise and they will get interested in my life. And I'm afraid they'll know that I'm an SM trainee" he said.

"Now that you've found out, you must be lucky that your boyfriend is an idol" he grinned. "But as an idol, you can't have any relationship with me" i sighed "It's one of the policy, am i right?" I continued. I can feel the heavy mass in my heart. I'm hurt, i never felt this way before.

"It's true" he agreed. "But I still want this relationship to last"

"Things doesn't always go your way do kyungsoo" I paused "go after your dreams. You know I will support you in everything you do. It's the best for you and your group anyway" I gave him a weak smile

"But...."

"It's okay, I don't want to cause any trouble for you and exo" I said.

Kyungsoo seems lost for word. I pitied him but it's the best for him anyway. I don't want our relationship to destroy the contract and the upcoming exo debut. Even if we're still together, sooner or later fans will find out. And we're force to break up to save exo's reputation. I know i'm being selfish but this is the best way to end our relationship. I'm sorry kyungsoo, i truly am.

"It's getting late, I better go home now and so do you" I said. He just nodded to everything I said, he accompanied me to the bus stop and we bid farewell. As I took a sit on the bench I can feel my tears slowly drops on my cheeks and I quickly wiped it using my shirt's sleeve. I ran towards Kyungsoo who seems to walk with small steps. I back hugged him "I know we're rarely see each other soon. Just so you know. I'm going to miss you and I really love you Do Kyungsoo. I'm sorry, forgive me" my voice trembles as I cried.

I let go of him and walked towards the bus stop without looking back. I was hoping that he wouldn't ran after me and luckily he weren't. I rode a taxi back home and I was crying like a mother who lost her child. As soon as i arrived home, I went into my room and locked the door. My head aches, my eyes are swollen and i feel numb. I decided to sleep to take my pain away as i reminiscing the old days.