it's you!

Spring Love

Dad called me to his office. My heart started to accelerate and I can't stop praying. Hoping everything would be fine but at the same time I was mad as well. How could that old man report to my father! he must have gone crazy. Just wait Mr Kang, be ready because you have to find another job!

Standing in front of Dad's office door, I'm so anxious. Oh God, please have mercy on me, I prayed. After I calmed myself i knocked on the door few times till I heard "come in" and i slowly opened the door, revealing dad's face. He doesn't look stern nor fierce, as what i think.

"hello dad, is there anything wrong?" my voice are shaking. "Nothings wrong. have a sit" he said. As what i was told, i took a sit on this leather sofa. "I just wanted to tell you that we will have a family dinner with one of my friend" he said while taking a sit. That's weird, its been a long time since we had dinner together on one table.

"Oh okay?..... why don't you just tell Hyo so that she can remind me" I replied him.

"He is a close friend of mine dear, and I heard that his son is attending this school. Not sure which one is he" he said.

So dad's friend's son is in this school? wow can dad not be more mysterious. There's a lot of students in this school, 60% of the student here are probably dad's friend's son. "Um, okay" I blankly said. "I want you to treat them nicely and please show your manners okay darling" he smiled. I am 17 years old, dad. You should stop calling me darling, seriously. Stop being so cheesy.

I went home as soon as my chauffeur arrived. I was having a lot of thoughts for this dinner. Are they really important until dad have to told me about it himself. As soon as I got into my room Hyo came, holding a big box. I wonder what it is so I asked her "Hyo, what is this?". "Mrs Lee told me to give this to you and she wants you wear this for tonight's event" she grin. This is getting weird, why is everyone getting so excited for this dinner. Hyo left my room and i opened the box, there is a short red wine coloured dress

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvfqAPDvMEqL_WzWA2jd-

I took a bath and wore the dress along with my black wedges

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUupQDQgar3q9HGURUA_Y

 

I applied a bit of makeup because I look pale and i'm afraid that dad's friend's family will freak out. After i dressed up myself, I went down stair and saw my parents who look very formal. "Honey that dress looks perfect!" mom squealed. "Thank you mom" I thanked her.

"We should go now" dad said while looking at his watch. We took a 15 minute ride to the restaurant where the dinner will be held. There's a lot of customers here, i thought dad doesn't like going on places with a lot of people.

"Hey Sung Joon! long time no see!" dad said approaching him. Mom and i greeted dad's friends. "You've grown up now! you're getting more beautiful!" the wife said. "Kamsahamnida" I bowed and smiled. The wife pointed to the seat in front of her, "take a sit" she smiled while taking a seat herself.

"It's been a long time since i met you, how old are you now?" she asked.

"I'm 17 years old" i smiled. "you're the same age as my son!" she said in joy.

"Oh really? we can be friends then" i paused and look around "Speaking of aunty's son..... where is he?"  i asked in pure curiosity. "He went to the toilet a while ago" she answered me. 

"Sorry mom, there was a lot of people in the toilet. I have to queue up" a familiar voice approached us. I turned around and I saw Do Kyungsoo.

oh. my. god