perhaps, do i?

Spring Love

April 2014: the start of a new adventure in Carmin High School. A prestigious school in South Korea. Attended by only rich students.

"hey meahri!" called soo jung. One of the girls i talk to in school because according to my schoolmates, i have cold attitude and i rarely talk to people. "oh hey soo jung" i replied her with cold expression. "its a new start, i thought you would change your attitude" she said. "oh god, do you think its easy to change? i mean there's nothing fun or new that want to make me change myself" i stated. "uh... so deep" she laughed.

We talked and walked along the way to the class. While walking, this one peculiar boy attracts me. His eyes are round as an owl, his lips are heart shape, his brunette short hair are styled perfectly. Yet i am rather confused, i never get attract to anyone even thought their appearance are great but somehow, this guy does attract me. I got goosebumps thinking over this weird vibe i'm getting.

As i sat down on my cold wooden chair. I gaze out looking through the window, enjoying the amazing view as it is spring season here in Seoul. I spazzed out as I start imagining how life i wish would be because this time around, i really hate my life. As i am the only child in the house and my parents are busy 24/7. I really had no fun in whatsoever i was doing.

Suddenly, Miss Lee (our former classroom teacher) came in. "Good morning class! how was your summer holiday? i bet you miss me!" she grinned. Oh god, can she rid this attitude of hers. "today, there's a new exchange student who will be in your class. i hope you will treat him nicely. okay kids!" she continued. I sigh, there goes new narcissistic kid with an annoying personality ugh why did i even attend this school goddamnit. But suddenly, he showed up. The guy i was attracted to before. Without even knowing, i stared at him blankly waiting for him to utter a word. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Do Kyungsoo. Nice to meet you and uh... I hope i can fit in?" he said awkwardly. "What does your parents do?" "Where do you live?" "Which school are you originally from?" are questions from my annoying classmates but thankfully their questions are some of the questions im curious about. "I'm originally from SaintHi High School. My dad work in suren company and I live near here" he said while rolling his eyes. Most of my classmates start laughing and one of them said "ohmygod! can a poor kid enter this school? ew, they should be in a lower class school" i rolled my eyes and surprisingly we had eye contact. I blushed as soon as i realized that we had eye contact. This is so weird! i never felt like this before..

Kyungsoo was seated beside me. This little part of me was jumping in joy and wanted to scream on top of my lung but unfortunately I have to control my feelings because I'm the school's ice princess. I smiled at kyungsoo's appearance when he sat next to me and he smiled back. "Hey, I'm Do Kyungsoo. you can call me Kyungsoo" he reached out his hand. "Oh hey, I'm Lee Meahri. you can call me Meahri" i reached out my hand as well. We talked and joked with each other as if we knew for a long time. It felt nice to know him and talked to him

*school bell ring* 

Yes! finally its time for lunch. i'm so hungry, i think i can even eat everything at the cafe. I walk alone in the hallway and people are staring at me and i overheard some whispers like "you know, that ice princess. i think she has melt by kyungsoo's aura" "this is the first time i saw he smiling after years" i just ignored everything they said and took a sit at my own special lounge. The waitress took my orders and as i was waiting, i checked my phone, going on social network and such. While i was doing my stuff, soo jung and qyoona came in running. I laugh at their pathetic run "what are you guys doing? you look like trolls. seriously!" i laugh. "how dare you!!" qyoona shouted "whatever it is but is it true you talk to this kyungsoo boy" soo jung said quietly. "its do kyungsoo. guys what is it that you heard? its just a simple talk. nothing big. goshh" i rolled my eyes.

As soon as the waitress put down my plate (fish and chips) i start to eat slowly and the girls are throwing whole bunch of questions, it kinda get in my nerve actually. So i just straight forward said "why are you guys getting so paranoid over this thing. shut up already! he's just a normal guy anyway and duhhh i wouldn't fall for him okay? i just think he's nice" soo jung and qyoona look at each other and start laughing "what are you saying?!" soo jung laugh "he's not normal! he's in low class. don't you say you hate those low class people. you said they're disguisting" she adds. Okay wait up! since when did i say that, am i that mean ohmygod i am so annoying when did i say this. "when did i say that? you're getting paranoid you know?" i panicked.

soojung; "you said that last 2 years....." 
meahri; "what?!!! that was last 2 years how can you not! i changed my mind okay" 
qyoona; "ohmygod does this means you like him"
soojung; "ohmygod our ice princess finally melt her heart"
soojung & qyoona; "awwwwwwwww"
meahri; "guys guys guys stop it already its so annoying" i blushed.

do i perhaps started to like him?