one day before his Bday..

In My Room

*last chap's story..

 

.............

I called him every night just to have a little chat before he go to sleep,

we could only meet each other at the weekend because we’re too busy with our studies and assignments everyday.

So far, I thought our relationship was still going well....

 

========================================

 

Chapter 3

 

 

*Onew’s POV*

 

A few months had passed since we graduated from high school and went into university.It meant there were a couple of months where we got busy with our own matters.Key used to stay at my house, woke me up in the morning and cooked meals for me, but he didn’t have time for it anymore. He said that he had so many assignmentsthat will keep him working till the sun came up.

 

And me, my college’s assignment wasn’t that much. But, since I went to college I started to help my dad in the company. I did it for some experience and learn more about bussiness. After my class were finished, I went to my dad’s office, doing my job, sometimes till late at night.Even in the weekend, sometimes we couldn’t spent time together because of our activities. They were so tiring that we prefer to spent time resting at home than to meet up with each other.

 

I miss my Kibum so much…

 

Did he miss me? Or was he too busy to miss me..

 

*end of POV*

 

* Key’s POV*

 

Its been months since I entered this university, I got so many new friends and of course, so many works to do. I thought I really lost a lot of weight because of this full activity, and I seldom had time for Jinki. A few days ago he called me to have dinner together, but I was very tired and chose to stay at home, sleeping. I would sleep in my spare time because I often had to stay up late for my assignment.

 

Sometimes he called me when I was doing my work, he didn’t want to disturb me so he hung up the phone.. or sometimes I called him but he was already asleep,..

 

I miss him so much…

 

Did he feel the same way?

 

*End of POV*

 

======================

 

One day..

 

In the office,

 

 

*Onew's POV*

 

I just arrived and walked straight to my room, my dad’s assistant already waited for me outside. I bowed to him,

 

“good afternoon Mr.Shim, um.. may I know my schedule today?”

 

“you will help mr.Lee in a meeting with his client at 3.00PM”

 

“um?? That meeting…, isn't it supposed to be held at 22th? What date is today?”my busy day made me forgot about dates and days, Mr. Shim just laughed a little to my stupid question,

 

“it’s 22th,”

 

“ah~” I hit my head lightly “sorry I forget it..”

 

“hahahaa, okay.. you have 2 hours before the meeting so you can have your break for a while”

 

“is there something else I have to do?”

 

“no, today its just the meeting..”

 

“thanks Mr. Shim” I bowed to him and went into my room, I put my bag on the desk and laid down on the sofa..

 

I really wanted to sleep~

 

 

Wait?!

 

Today is 22th September??

 

That means, tomorrow will be 23th..

 

 

Tomorrow will be Kibum’s B’day!

 

Oh GOSH I almost forgot, I must prepare something for him…

 

But.. what? I’m bad in giving B’day surprise…

 

==============================

 

to be continued..