Chapter 6: My Day.

My Lovely Professor

 

After what happened last night. I wake up so early, finding my clothes to wear, cooking my own food. And always alone at my apartment. Later did I know when I’ve checked the calendar. It was my birthday, celebrating it all alone as I used to be when my parents died. It was early to go to my work so I planned to see some new hot items in the mall. As I walk, giving a glance to those new dress at the mall. I found myself staring on of of those clothes, then a saleslady comes closer to me.

 

“Ma’am, do you like this dress?” then, my senses back.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I’m just amazed on how it designed. Mianhe.” I said as I gave her a bow.

 

Left the shopping mall, without anything on my hands. As I walk through the streets, I saw cherry blossoms – they were so beautiful. I’ve walked in to the café, as watch and politely talking to the costumers. But there’s one that catched my eye, my “Prince Charming”. Why is he here? That’s what I’ve thought as he walks closer to my counter. Your heart beast rapidly, it was like its exploding.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo.” He said with a warm smile – that melts my heart.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Sir. What do want?” I said and bowed.

“Oh, Ms. YOU , I don’t know that you’re working here. Why are you here?” he asks.

“Sir, I’m having my part-time job here, at this café. And you Sir? Who is with you today Sir?” I said politely.

“I’m just alone, and just wanting to have some coffee here. Can you give me some strawberry cheesecake and a tea? And, can I borrow you for a couple of minutes in your break?” He said.

“Ok Sir.” I said and give a sweet smile.

 

While it took so long for the order was delivered to him, it takes also a couple of minutes for him to wait him and have some talk. After he was finished to eat all of his order. I went to his table and clean all of it. When I was about to stand and pick up the tray, he grab my wrist unexpectedly and whispers.

 

“Can you sit first? And have a talk with me?” He said. Now, your cheeks were burning in to red.

“But Sir, I have so may things to do.” You said worriedly if your Boss caught you chatting with the costumers.

“Please? Just a couple of minutes.” He said.

“Arasso.” You said and back to the sit in front of him.

 

“Sorry for leaving you yesterday.” He said with a puppy dog eyes.Awww, his so cute. Can I take you home?

“It’s fine Sir, I understand you situation.” You said. And a deafiningly silence last for a couple of seconds. Then he asks. “Where are your parents? And why are you all alone at your apartment, and working here at this café?”

“My parents died because of an accident, my auntie’s used to adopt me but it didn’t happened when their baby came. And I was here, to work. To make some money and study. All alone – selfsupporting.” I said. His jaws drop, making a stare that was so pitiful.

“Sorry for asking that question.” He said.

“It’s nothing, Sir I have to go.” When you were about to left he asks one more question. “When was your birthday?” You don’t expect that he will ask that question to you. You can’t help to think deeply before answering his question. “Today.” You said and left him, no other word left till that word.

 

It was now time to go home, your work is now done. And luckily, your Boss didn’t know that you’ve talked with your ‘prince charming’. You were about to go into your apartment when a man in a black hood block your way. And grab your wrist and run to some place – to a mall.

“Hey! Will you please let go of me?!” you said and trying to romve those tightly hand to your wrist. And when you wer about to finish it, you’ve seen some sparkling items. Particularly, you two where in a jewelry store.

 

“This was my gift.” The word he only said and put the necklace in your neck. And you two went home, you don’t recognize that apartment. And he just showed up a cake and said. “Make a wish.” He said and you make a wish. (A/N: I will not reveal the wish, if you wanted to know. Keep subscribing.) blew the candles. Who was he? But yet, he’s so sweet. I hope he was you – my prince charming.

 


 

(A/N: Sorry if it took so long, but here it is. Hope you like it.)

 

 


YOU , have a guess who the mystery man with a black hood was. :)
Keep in touch ~