Chapter 3 : The Abandoned Room

My Lovely Professor

You ’s POV

 

Junhyung held your hand and went to an abandoned room, that room isn’t too scary. The room was filled with old cobwebs and some antique furniture. Then suddenly… the door closed and You and Junhyung were trying to open the door.

 

You -ahhh, get up. You’re so heavy.” He said and You stood up and help held your hand to him to help him get up.

“Mianhae. Junhyung-oppa.” You bow.

“Ah, it’s just fine. Anyway, thank you.” He said and smile.

He has such a nice smile, that’s why he’s the kingka of the school. After few minutes of silence..

“I think we are really stuck in here.” You said.

“I think you’re right” He said and smiled.

It was exactly 6 o’clock in the evening the darkness comes up and the lights were turned off. You and Junhyung can’t see anything..

You -ahhh, where are you? I can’t see you.” He said.


“I’m here oppa.” You said and started to walk ‘till you felt someone’s behind your back.

“Who are you?? Where are you??” In surprise, you accidentally slapped someone.

“Ouch! Why did you do that?” He got angry, because you slapped him.

“I’m really really sorry, oppa. I didn’t want to.” You said.


“No, you need to be punished.” He said and gave you a devilish smile.

He pinned you on the wall and then… You slightly saw his face on the dark coming closer and closer until you felt his breath on my face.

"I think you can't come home today." He said and smirk.

"Why?" You replied.

"Because you are in my mind." He replied.

"Hahaha, oppa. Is it a joke?" And you started to laugh so hard and you experienced difficulty in breathing.

Junhyung got panic and don't know what to do. He suddenly gave you a CPR.

 

********************
"What happened on me? Who are you?"

"Oh, Hi! Welcome back, i miss you. Don't you know what happened on you?"

"No, What's happening?"

"Because you laugh so hard on Junhyung's pick-up line. And ou had a difficulty on breathing and suddenly fainted."

"WHAATTTTTTTT?!"

"Yah. And now  Junhyung is giving you a CPR."

"ARGHHHHHHHH! It can't be happened!!!!" You replied

********************



And now you are back to yourself. You saw him with your two eyes, his lips is now with yours. You saw his whole face and you felt his lips. Your face turns red. You don't know what to do. And you stood up and sit beside him.

"Oppa, what happened?" You said.

"You laugh so hard and have difficult in breathing and fainted. So I gave you a CPR." He said.

"Oh, I'm really sorry." You bow.


"Don't worry, i just did it because you were in trouble." He replied.
 

"Ah, ok." You smile on him.

 



The next morning your classmates and teachers were so worried about the two of you. Mostly to Junhyung, his fangirls were so worried about him.


"Good morning class." Professor said.


"Where are the two of your classmates?"

Jessie stood up and said."I think they were trapped on the abandoned room near the music room."

And professor run all the way to that abandoned classroom and tried to open the door. He kicked the door.

-SMASHHHH!-
He saw you two in the room and you two were sleeping beside each other.


"Yong Junhyung and Miss You what are you doing here?" He exclaimed.
 

And the two of you awakened and were astonished when you see your "DREAM GUY" saw the you and Junhyung slept with each other.


"Good Morning sir. I'm sorry if I don't go into your class. Because Me and Junhyung trapped here yesterday evening." You bowed.


"Ok, you two can now leave this room and to your houses. Your parents will be worried." He said.

 

**********

A/N: You can suggest on what will happen to the next chapie. ~~

I hope you like it even it take weeks before I added chapter. :(