Chapter 5: My tutor.

My Lovely Professor

The next day, you entered the room… your professor a.k.a your ‘prince charming’ came. “Okay, 10 minutes left. We will have a surprise examination. Be ready.” He said and left.

*Aish. What do I need to study?*

It was exactly 8:45 a.m.; the exam will start right after 10 minutes. You were so busy, didn’t know what you should start to. You hesitated and patted Jessie’s shoulder.

 “Jessie, what are the chapters we need to review?”

Jessie didn’t answer; any of your classmates that you asked didn’t answer your question. *Are all these persons were deaf?! Didn’t they hear what I said?! What should I do? I really don’t know what to do. Aishhh.* Your ‘prince charming’ just entered the room…

“Are you all guys ready for our exam today?” Dongwoon said.

 You raised you right hand and stood up. “Sir, can I have an excuse? I don’t take any notes, because of what happened yesterday. Can I just excuse for this day, just for today.”  You said and he quickly response on your question. “There’s no special treatment… it’s your fault. So whether you like it or not, you will take the exam T-O-D-A-Y.” He said with a little anger in his voice.

*~*~*~*

The examination starts. On every question on the sheet of paper, your jaw dropped. You don’t know what you will answer…*Ahmmm. Should I choose letter A? Or letter B? Eeny, meeny, miny, moe. Oh, I’ll just choose letter C.*everyone heard what you just did. And all of them laugh. You were so embarrassed and cover your face.

*~*~*~*

After that exam… it’s time to go home. But you didn’t want to and you went to the administrator’s office and search for your principal.

 “Good morning Ma’am.” You bowed.

“What brings you here Ms. You ?” She said.

“I just want to ask if I can have a tutor.”

“I can suggest to you Mr. Yong.”

“Ma’am, can I have a little request?! Can it be Mr. Song?”

“I think he don’t have enough time to teach you. His schedule was so busy.”

“Ma’am, please? Just this evening.”

“Alright, I’ll just concern it to him right away. And I’ll send him up to you when he’s free. I’ll call you.”

You jumped on excitement and gladly smile. You went home and prepared all the things you needed. He came up at your house at the right time, you and he went to your room and he just left some questions. “Answer all of it and I’ll just go out and go somewhere. Wait me. Okay?!” He said and left.

You waited him until he left, and said. “Supposed to be… the main reason why I requested him to Ma’am to be my tutor is to be with him this night. But what just happened?! He just gave me these hard questions and left… I hate it!!!”

 

~~~~~~

Hi. :) Bebi-Aj is here. :D Sorry. if this chapter isn't that too exciting. :)

And took me so long to update it. :)

drop down some comments/suggestion if you like. :D

 

You , does Dongwoon heard what you’ve said? Let’s find out! ^-^

Keep in touch ~