Bonus Chapter

My best friend's girlfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV

 

 

"Lu Han? Are you there honey?" A familar soothing voice spoke from the other side of the door. A small faint smile formed into my face as I stood up and open the door. I turn the knob before letting her come inside my room.

"Hey." I started. She look around my room which was now slightly cleaner compare to how it looked like last week.

Yes, it took  me the whole week to get rid of my feelings for her. It was a bit hard since everything I do reminds me of her. The way she smiles, how her eyes create a cresent moon, the way her face flush when she's embarrass, the way she acts, the way she say something so carelessly and not to mention, how she say my name so naturally and perfectly. It's like, it meant for her to say it.

"Luhan" 

"Making progress yet?" she ask which made me come back to reality. I nodded and smile at her afterwards.

" Yeah little bit. I'm still recoving Ma." I said and began to fold up my blanket and and straightening out my bedsheet and all the other things that was scattered aroung my room - which consisted things like, tissues, pillow and other stuff.

" Han, if your really meant to be with her, someday... maybe someday she'll be the one coming to you. But as of for now, keep that feeling aside and look at the things around you. Maybe god is telling you that there's someone who's better." She said comfortingly. I nodded and return a smile to her before hugging her and saying "Thank you Ma."

We hugged  each other for long time, feeling each other's  warmth  and love until she had to break it apart. "Okay, enough with this drama. I thought you were manly? what is this?" She abruptly stand up knocking down to my bed. Well I forgot, She doesn't like OA ( Over acting ) people. I look at her, who's walking away from me and just laugh it off to myself. Before she could close the door completely, she peak her head to the side and said " Go take a shower then come down ok? You smell like a diying dear. Hmpfft" She pinched her nose as if I really smell that bad.

To confirm her accusation, I slowly lifted the hem of my shirt and smelled it. Wow. My eyes squinted and the smell of a dying dear actually is me. She was actually telling the truth this time and not bluffing like she always do. I do smell that BAD. Come to think of it, the last day I remember actually showering was last week. All I do is...... okay I have to go. These germs is going to kill me soon if I won't.

 

          After taking a very long shower, I put on my black T-shirt and my short pants before combing my hair, to atleast look presentable infront of the other people in this house. I open the door to my room and made my first step out after a whole week, of not going outside my room, since I came back to China. I sighed and took a deep breath to ease my uncertainity.

          While going down the stairs, the maids greeted me with a smile and a bow. I responded their greetings by smiling to them back. "Ma~" I called when I reach  the kitchen where she was cooking her homemade dish. I walked closer and gave her a back hug making her smile. "Ma~ I'm hungry~" I pouted and kissed her cheek. She giggled which made my heart melt. It's been too a long time since I seen her smile like that. All I do is to make her worry.

"Aiyoo~ tsk. It's almost done my baobei~. Just go sit and I'll prepare everything, hmm?" She said with a smile . I did what I was told. I pulled out my usual sit and sat on it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter