Bonus part 3?

My best friend's girlfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan and Xiran finally arrive from thier honeymoon. The two decided to live in Korea, reason why was just to create new memories. Xinran knew about how Luhan feels about Hyunie because the guy promise to himself that he will never keep any secrets to his wife and so does Xinran to his husband. Knowing the secret love he had towards Htunnie did not affect her feelings because she knows how he feels now. And now is the most important thing to them. 

 

The newlywed couple went insdie thier new house. Upon arriving inside, Luhan drop their suit case as the two walk and examine the big house that Luhan's parent bought for them. " Uh... Did we enter the wrong house? Because this is too much for our monthly budget." Luhan chuckel at his wife remark. "I think this is too big for the two of us. I might get lost just finding the bathroom." She said while she scruntinize the whole place.

" Don't worry honey, that won't be happening for too long. We will build our own family in this place. This house will be filled with beautiful children and they will grow as beautiful as you. " The man of her life said. Luhan kisses the top of her nose and smiled with gentleness.

 

 

5 Months Later

" Xinran! Be careful!" Luhan shouted. He just arrived from work when he saw his wife carrying a full basket of their dirty laundries. Luhan snatch the basket away from Xinran and placed it in the ground. " What are you doing?" He ask wile examining any injuries that might have happen to her. " Are you okay? Didn't I tell you to just relax and stop doing chores." He cup her face and look at her eyes with full of concern.

" What? I'm alright. I can handle it." Xinran assure his husband. " I ask ajjumma to buy me some ripe mangoes and I rememred that we haven't wash our laundries yet." She explains. Xinran tried to get the  basket full of dirty clothes but Luhan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter