bonus part 2

My best friend's girlfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been 5 years after LuHan let go his feeling towards his first love. Now finally he had found his last love, Yaang Xin Ran. 

Xin ran is very, attractive, polite and generous lady. Since his eyes landed to this beautiful  lady, he knew that she is that one.  now that they have been dating for almost 3 years, 2 years just being boyfriend and girlfriend, luhan finaly decide to tie the knot and start a family with her. Of course, his very own bestfriend is there with now his lovely wife. 

Luhan and Hyunnie started to talk liked nothing happen and decided to put all the things happen behind. At first, it was very ackward but they made a deal to stay as close friends.

" Do you,  Lu Han, take Xiang Xin Ran to be your lawfully wedded wife and to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for rich, for poorer, in sickness and in health and keeping her solely unto her until you both shall live?" The priest ask him.

Luhan then replied " I do."

" Do you, Xiang Xin Ran, take Lu Han to be your lawyfully wedded husband and to have and to hols, form this day forward, for better, for worse, for rich, for poorer, for sickeness and in health and keeping him solely unto her until you both shall live?" The priest repeated the question to the lady and she said "I Do" with tears starting to fall out from her beautiful eyes. Luhan smiled in happiness and wipe the crystal life tears out of her face.

" By the authority veste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter